Vacation as well =)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
Console: Headset:
Well i'm going to Orlando for a week will be leaving 2mrrw ummm i was thinkin of Leaving Michigan in charge of Ps3 while i'm gone since he was leader b4 and he has experience if you don't like it Roy you can leave anybody in charge i will completely agree with your Decision =) Spades keep it up with BBc2 doing great =D Michigan if Roy does accept please be good to the guy's Do scrims daily keep the mw2 guy's on point and go win some Gb's alright bro keep that postive record i'll try to get on the site every once in a while and i will check up on you Michigan bye hope everything goes welll

Your's Truly Mr.Ps3 Leader DM Grillz420

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Have fun? I thought u were from orlando lol or Miami? Yo my bad woth the scrims today i was in a bad mood and then my modem fucked up so i got DC.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
i thought you just came back?

have fun in orlando..gg at underpass today Haa

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i live in Miami Rico lolz 3hrs from Orlando and i'm hoping to See Bat as well =) and i i'm leaving Michigan and Rico as Co-leads on MW2 Roster just in case some new recuits =)

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i needa talk to bat i don't know exactly where he's at and what park he's at

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
haha Bat lives at disney so itll be easy :D

have fun and take care bro :]

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
call him by getting a spotlight then put a bat logo on it then he wud come

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
lmaooo there's more then 1 park at Orlando bro idk which 1 he work's at so i'm not funna waste like 85$ to get into the wrong park i need him to get on the site so he can tell me b4 i leave well yea guy's i'm leavin in like 20mins idk if there will be internet over there so yea i'll miss all ya guy's =d

DM4L!!!!! Live PS3 lolz

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
alright so i finally made it here to Orlando about an hour ago spent 50$ just to get internet for the week -.- fuckin rip off i will be checkin up on you guy's on Ps3 =d and umm i forgot to bring my ps3 =( well yea still waiting for Bat where is he

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Yea i also think bat can get you into one of the parks for free.
Wow $50?? Better be fuckn fast lol.