UNIT 13 PS Vita

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
[youtube]a_2DylDiQuY[/youtube]

eh doesnt look too bat but i dont like 3rd person games...like the control and setup on RR just pissed me off.

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
It reminds me of the gameplay in the PSP version of Rainbow Six Vegas. The graphics are fine. Definitely a step up from the PSP, and they look to be solid HD..they look kinda cartoonish, though. But that could be the game's graphical style, because I don't feel like Uncharted: GA looks like that.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I will probably get this as a time passer for Resistance. Co-op games never work because in the end, all levels get played, and there is never any new content for games like these. FTB3 co-op got old in two weeks.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
It looks amazing, compared to the other games that I've played from Zipper Interactive (Their the people who made MAG [I'm pretty sure])

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
The thing in my Avatar is called Unit 01, so I expected a game about its series for a sec. 0.o xD

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Lmao just found out this game wont have actualy Multiplayer for it... except some leaderboard ranking bullshit and co-op.

so that leaves waiting for resistance ?.. which comes out on 5-29-12

wow.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Well, that sucks....
Glad I didn't get a Vita straight away. xD

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
at least sony is finally advertising lol

CUZ WITH VITA, YOUR SPOT ON THE LEADERBOARDS IS ALWAYS UP FOR GRABS

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
I had no idea ther was trophies on the Vita. o_O
And remember it was called NGP at first? Still think it's got a cool ring to that. :p