Tryout For Ps3 Team

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
yea sorry bout that, been playing to much killzone. tomorrow ill start playing again but i hardly see people on. weekday or weekend that are on the team. btw only 4 our of 7 tryouts passed so i guess ima have to go LOOK for more people.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
yea sorry bout that, been playing to much killzone. tomorrow ill start playing again but i hardly see people on. weekday or weekend that are on the team. btw only 4 our of 7 tryouts passed so i guess ima have to go LOOK for more people.
dude, i got well better,, if we can find a time wen we both are online and we both can play some matches, then i will glady try out again bro. i play with batty and supa and psy during the day and night in ur time. i went like 36-9 other match, can we try arange another date? ;) :wub:

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Maybe, you should make a couple threads about your team, showing scrim times, practice times etc. Practice with the members that didnt pass your tryout, help them to get better, so they can pass your tryout.. Leadership is sometimes better shown through improvement of the players you lead then wins.:thumbsup:

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
no im sayin dat take it seriusly . dat do nothin but worry wat rec , k/d , rank , etc dats wat ruined online & gamin industry cuz wudnt have lag switchers, hackers, glitches . games is bottom line entertainment 2 have fun takin it 2 serious r the ppl who gettin offended by a opinion . same reason y alot of ppl quit playin competitively cuz wat do u get gamin respect like dat matters .
lmao i hope that is a joke. you rank and you k/d matter more than winning clan matches? doesn't that completely contradict the goal of playing a team game/the goal of this clan? Whats important is being able to do the objectives nessesary to winning a game/GB, hich comes with strategy and in game decisiveness. as long as you dont lose 80% of your gun fights it doesn't matter much.

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
dude, i got well better,, if we can find a time wen we both are online and we both can play some matches, then i will glady try out again bro. i play with batty and supa and psy during the day and night in ur time. i went like 36-9 other match, can we try arange another date? ;) :wub:
sorry but if ur in the UK u have to be in the EU ladder.. not the US

Stream:

DM Bowser

The Original Bowser™
Founding Member
we always 2bar with him tho. not really a good thing wen ur in a gb

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
tonight with tailz if u want. or tomorrow with me.

i wont be on tonight :(

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
if i let you tryout people NOBODY would make the cut,
unless they became your apprentice/sex slave
1. i just wanted to hear u say that :)
2. you dont have to beat someone 1v1 in order to show your worth, but i think i could be a pretty good barometer as far as seeing who has gun skills. but I also think you need to do more with the tryouts, because it is much better to see a players worth in a scrim situation rather than in a 1 v 1. but we need to start doing scrims before we can do that