Trying out for MoHH

Stream:

S

SuPeRiOr

Hey, Im trying out for MoHH

My best rank is 332, but with all my old deleted accounts its more

my beest guns are enfeild, stg, bar, m1 garand and gew (even though im sure Dm isn't alowed to use it)

soo see if im qualified or not (oh, with all my accs put together the score would b around 6-7 thousand)

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Console: Headset:
Hi, if you would give us your old acc's that would be cool. and talk to DM Caveman or DM CharlesK. They are commanders.

Stream:

S

SuPeRiOr

accounts

my accounts are
-Sk SnipaWiz (the 332 acc)
-XiV SnipaWiz
-K4C SnipaWiz
-LL SnipaWiz
-Ugs Snipawiz (and UGS Marskman)

Then a bunch of prac accounts

I quit all those clans cause they were nuby, or i was mad at someone

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
hmmmmm...
thats an awful lot of clans there...

how can we be sure u wont quit on us too?

Stream:

S

SuPeRiOr

non

hmmmmm...
thats an awful lot of clans there...

how can we be sure u wont quit on us too?
Cuz u guys aren't nubish. plus i wont quit cuz i have a couple friends here, that and this is the best (not evn kidding) clan in mohh

Stream:

E

eNsLaVe

I was the leader of "SK"... And SnipaWiz was in my clan... He's loyal and I believe that he will be loyal here to DM.

He's literally one of the best when it comes to just flat out shooting a gun. And Snipa/ SuPeRiOr Owns. I recruited him into XIV but XIV is not good enough for him... i mean this entirely... Snipa/SuPeRiOr is, in fact, DM material.

Like I said... he was co-lead in my own clan, "SK", and he was loyal and stuck by me and my clan untill I ended "SK". I honestly think he deserves a chance at being a DM. I mean among everything else... he's just flat out good. I give him an 8 outta 10.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
wow Filapo...
thats pretty high praise to someone most of us havent even seen

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
if u wanna tryout, ask DMs that are Lightgreen, you gotta be able to put up a challenge with 1/3 of them. good luck

Stream:

S

SuPeRiOr

k, so can sometime if i find a DM tat is light green ask em to battle, and duke it out?

Stream:

S

SuPeRiOr

so if i can find a light green dm and battle, and i do pretty gud i have a chance?

Stream:

E

eNsLaVe

I just have known this dude for a long ass time and have seen him play almost every day. and had him as my Co Lead in a clan for awhile... he's DM material. Hell, on some maps he's better than me.

Stream:

S

SuPeRiOr

i hope, idk tho, i really suced on a game. with cave, thats not a gud impression. =(

Stream:

E

eNsLaVe

Some times I don't do so well... but that's only one game man... most of the time i own but i usually get off to a slow start... lmost of my deaths come in the first 5 minutes of a game in other words... once I learn everyones method with-in a game... I burn 'em down.

Stream:

S

SuPeRiOr

well same her pretty much, but i had like neg 7 at the end of the game, and thats terrible fo me. and sometimes one game can matter. =( i just hope they still think im gud nuff

Stream:

E

eNsLaVe

I don't think so... I love the Karabiner(I'm The Karabiner King) and the Enfield. The M1 is my primary but the Karabiner is my next most used weapon