TOP 10 FAVORITE BANDS OF YOUR?

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok so i know there's like 83738907 threads like this, but out of curiosity i want every1 to list 10 bands and rank them in order from 1 to 10 1 being your absolute favorite, if u cant pick one then too bad, you have to.

#1 Avenged Sevenfold- hmm not much to say, best sounding guitar riffs ive ever heard, im sure a decent few of u have heard theres songs, theyve been on madden and rockband so yea....
#2 Three Days Grace- idk if i can realy say there my #2 favorite but they are pretty much a combo of every other band in this list.
#3 Breaking Benjamin- similar sound to 3DG, theyve had allot of popular songs like diary of jane.
#4 Disturbed- very interesting sounding, the down tuned guitars make there sound very unique, so yea
#5 Linkin Park- mayby to high on my list im not sure, but the nu metal/rap metal combo is unmatched by any other song. in the end cant be beat
#6 Rise Against- Best LIBERAL punk band ever. similar to anti-flag
#7 System of a Down- another great LIBERAL band woohoo. verey unique sound again
#8 Killswitch Engage- this spot is shared with All That Remains, sense i only reserve this 1 spot for the more hardcore heavy metal i listen too, cool sound though. a random fact, kill switch engage has 2 albums in the top 25 for most popular on itunes under the catagory of rock. all the other top 25 are dbags like jack johnson that can barely call themself rock
#9 Senses Fail- not that well known but some are there songs are just cool sounding like garden state, youtube it if curious, fast tempo on most songs too
#10 Chevelle- all there songs are great for cod4/cod5/w/e montages, and they are pretty darn goon for a 3 man band.
Honorable mentions- the offspring, smashing pumpkins, rush, res hot chilipeppers, bullet for my valentine, atreyu, coheed and cambria, flyleaf, evenesence, foo fighters, papa roach

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
1 Disturbed
2 All American Rejects
3 Billy Talent
4 Three Days Grace
5 green Day (old stuff, new stuff is garbage)
6 Sum 41
7 Blink 182
8 Linkin Park
9 Anti Flag
10 NickelBack

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
1 Disturbed
2 All American Rejects
3 Billy Talent
4 Three Days Grace
5 green Day (old stuff, new stuff is garbage)
6 Sum 41
7 Blink 182
8 Linkin Park
9 Anti Flag
10 NickelBack
NICE MUSIC,i forgot to put billy talent and blink 182 in my honorable mention. also i lmao when i realized about half those band r Canadian, Canada has lots of good bands :)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Definently: sum 41, tdg, nickleback, and there's another called thousand foot krutch idk if uve heard of that 1

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
ill take the time to add more later but for now i haz 2.
1. Chevelle!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. 30 Seconds to Mars

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
1.Foo Fighters
2.Disturbed
3.Slipknot
4.All That Remains
5.System Of A Down
6.The Beatles
7.)3 Doors Down
8.Rise Against
9.Killswitch Engage
10.Alice In Chains

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
1. Linkin Park (old stuff)
2. Sum 41
3. Lost Prophets
4. Breaking Benjamin
5. The Fray
6. Three Doors Down
7. Trapt
8. Right side of the tree
9. Madina lake
10. Fort Minor/Chevelle
Others: Blink 182,foo fighters, disturbed

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
1. The Who!
2. Rush
3. Dropkick Murphys
4. The Gamits
5. Weezer
6. Creedence Clearwater Revival
7. Bouncing Souls
8. David Bowie
9. Boston
10. Blink 182

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
1. Charles and CPT duet
2. MJ..
3. Mr and Mrs Meat the heavy metal compilation
4. Bagpipers
5. Your mum's shower band ;)
6. OAP's karoke night
9. America Sucks . *cough* jk *cough*
10. Im Done :)

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
... Once again notice the 10, seriously tho I can't belive this few of u listen bands, I guess all about the hiphop now days