This Is Unexspected.

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
Console: Headset:
Hey everyone i know i havn't been active on the site or on ps3.. I know i shouldve told you guys earlier but im telling you now. Ima stop playing videogames.(Ima still play once in a while but not like before).
Theres many reasons why. No im not doubleclanning which some of guys would think i never doubleclanned in my life and never will. It's that so many things are happening in my life right now thats not making feel to do things like to play ps3 or my psp. First of all my grandmother is dying. She has diabetes, had a kidney tookin out, has high blood pressure hell she has high everything and im serious, she's in critical condition. I might go to NY to visit her. It seems like im telling you my sad story but im trying not to. Well other than that im having problems with close friends.. more like brothers and sisters that it seems like im drifting apart from because some shit.(Things such as a problem with drugs such as weed and trouble with the law a longass story). Also this one girl that i really cared about fucked me over like nothing. She's part of the reason I stop doing what im doing. And i probaly guess some of you guys are gunna tell me thats life well yeah i know it's how life is. Other than that my sis just graduated highschool recently and I very happy for her. I wanna graduate someday but unfortunately i failed some classes in juniorhigh that i have to make up this summer. I wanna get an education and make something of myself. Sorry for my sad story and lastly im not quitting DM. I love this family very much. This family/community didnt just help become a better gamer but it gave me knowledge and advice to help me in my life and in the future. It thought me well. I wanna thank DM Batman once again for making me DM and i wanna Thank DM Royal1Wun for excepting me. And again im not quitting I know better I just lost the feeling for online gaming. Admins do what you gotta do. DM take care my brothers. Well thanks for your time everyone.

One<3

DM4L!

-Kevin D. Odall

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
hey man i hope everything turns out ok. if u need someone to talk to u got an entire family here bro. goodluck with everything

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I never really played with you much, but I know you're a good person. Hope everything works out for you and all goes well.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Damn kev i wondered y u were MIA. Good luck with everything bro, and u kno we got u for anythibg.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
damn bro that is sum terrible shit. i remember you were talking about that girl and why you changed ur gamertag.

hey look at it this way dude things can only get better

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
When you've hit rock bottom, the only way is up.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
SUP BRO!!
i feel fkd up for you bro, i really missed u man. i havent seen u in like2 months. But good luck bro!!!!

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i wish you the best in life my friend

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
i love you kevvvvvvvvvvv no homo, fuck a gurl get ripped buy w.e you want bro just enjoy fuckin life man , live it up

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
Best of luck to you Kev!

Btw, not trying to be an ass, but it's "unexpected". Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Kevin I feel sorry for you bro. Personally I cant say how that feels like because that is just too much for me. Don't worry bro, you will have us here in case you need someone to talk to. Hopefully you get through this and enjoy your life to the fullest. We are a family and are here to support you

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
dam. idk you but goodluck, i hope u work things out or theyl fal in place and u can enjoy life again.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
Wow how come i never saw this thread :eek:
anyways i also wish the best for you and hope everything becomes better for u bro.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Remember Kevin, I Wuv You!!! (homo)
But yea dude good luck with ur family nd that girl.....it seems like ive known u in person so i feel really bad for you i hope ull be able to game again

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Keep your head up bro. I've had rough times too, but we all pull through at one point.