He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
Made it to the next round of interviews #AWWWWWYEEEEEAAAHHHH

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
@rc lol if i had reach i woulda smack you;)

@cappie mooiboy

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Back from lifting had my protein shake.. idk what to do. Might see if this 100 degree weather is as terrible as some FB status says it is.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Man, I hate the itch you have after going to the hair-cutters, even though it's 6 hours later. =L

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
Wondering why its currently over 100 degrees #itstoohot #myiglooismelting

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
110 Degrees outside. Inside playing Xbox and on the Computer. #Winning

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Ok, leaving right now. Get this shit up to 20 pages!!!! haha
<3

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Have fun!! :D And I can do 20 pages. #Spam

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Listenin to music.. thinkin about life.. <3 God my life is right where I want it.. Gaming it up later..

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Tired, and now my left eye is hurting and I keep on rubbing it, I think it's time to go to bed. =L

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Pizza for dinner, fuck yeah.
idgaf if it's unhealthy, I'm gonna work it all off when I go on holiday very soon.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Going to play black ops, because I'm a nerd and I have no life, and I'm fat and ugly and don't have a girlfriend!

#GoodLife!

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
Back from Cleveland. It's such a shitty city, glad I'm back

Stream:

T

T2O Doggy

Going to play black ops, because I'm a nerd and I have no life, and I'm fat and ugly and don't have a girlfriend!

#GoodLife!

If this was directed towards me.. Uhmm:

Nerd?: Your the one that brags about being better in VIDEO GAMES.

No life?: Your a 1k and your second account is like 20k? I win almost all of my matches and in 6 months only got to 60k. Lmfao look at you. Also why do we never hear about your activities / sports you do? No, GB dosn't count as one.

Fat?: You're the scrawny little hardass wannabee when Im the one thats built?

Girlfriend?: Thats cool you have a girlfriend and the only pictures you have with her is sexual contact. Proud you found yourself a skank.

Stream:

VicK

Corporal
If this was directed towards me.. Uhmm:

Nerd?: Your the one that brags about being better in VIDEO GAMES.

No life?: Your a 1k and your second account is like 20k? I win almost all of my matches and in 6 months only got to 60k. Lmfao look at you. Also why do we never hear about your activities / sports you do? No, GB dosn't count as one.

Fat?: You're the scrawny little hardass wannabee when Im the one thats built?

Girlfriend?: Thats cool you have a girlfriend and the only pictures you have with her is sexual contact. Proud you found yourself a skank.
sk said shit for me so im going to say shit for him REAL RAP NIGGA, but on that no life note. almost all of your matches? how about 30% of them lmfao. ive seen your records before your h/c ovr and team combined once was like 1-16. go ahead call me a no life. SORRY I DON'T LOSE. Fat, well we have all heard your voice over the mic AND YOU PANT LIKE A FAT FUCKER. i could careless if you play football your a freshmen im a senior and ill knock you the fuck out. i could carless if you bench all day. I BENCH YOUR MOMS JUGS, AND THAT 60 LBS EASY ALL NIGHT ERRNIGHT. and the girlfriend one, i don't even remember seeing you with a picture of a girl. and automatic skank because they kiss and fuck? ya thats a normal teenage life.

DO YOUR WORST FATTY.