The Pwnage Thread

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Yup. This is the Pwnage thread. The point of this thread: Post pics of your Pwnage. If your pic is not worthy of the Pwnage thread, You will be /slapped.
Here's a pic of my Pwnage.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
WTF that's not pwnage.pwnage is 66 deaths 2TWO deaths
=p Ima post some rr pics soon =D
-ATV

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I was playing a variation of cornhole in Kansas a few months back while we were tailgating and I made one in the middle cup (best possible shot!) so I was pumped and I was celebrating like Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers when he has the funeral girls on him and he is showing off to other guys LOL

im on the left btw >.>

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I was playing a variation of cornhole in Kansas a few months back while we were tailgating and I made one in the middle cup (best possible shot!) so I was pumped and I was celebrating like Will Ferrell in Wedding Crashers when he has the funeral girls on him and he is showing off to other guys LOL

im on the left btw >.>
I rape at that game

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
This picture doesn't seem like it's much but it was a GB match against some tryhards... we went to 3-3 and I got a three peice in the main house of Karachi to win it. For all you people that don't understand, 11 kills is pretty much called shitting on a team in gamebattles.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
This one is my all time hardest carry in a game for GB. These kids were 56-8 ranked liked 65th at the time in dubs. This was the last map. iReasonN = my old GT. I clutched the 1v2 with bomb planted for the last win 3-4. I told em GG RE anytime lmfao.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder

im on the left btw >.>
LMFAO this is exactly the scene im talking about!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08YYWSoFERk[/ame]