The Only Way To Heaven

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
You are actually retarded. Don't get me wrong i dislike homosexuality with a passion, it disgust me. But it is not a choice to be gay, its a choice to commit a homosexual act. Your surroundings does not affect your passions towards being gay. Whereas your statement about a child's surroundings making them homosexual is highly inaccurate. My whole life in school i haven't met one gay person. So unless a high population of kids are gay our surroundings could never influence our passion towards the same sex.Furthermore, If you have attaction towards the same sex , you just do, It is impossible to grow an attraction like that. Regardless of your stupid Sponge theory. Your pretty stupid for a so called College student.
ah, that was so fucking... there isnt even a word for it...
if you are christian, May God bless you for saying that!
why couldnt people think a little more like you?! just, if they were a tad more open minded, it wouldnt hurt;p

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
gaza dont call me stupid. Listen to urself. U are trying to tell me that NO MATTER WHAT your surrroundings are ur just born gay. Please STFU cuz ur a fucking dumbfuck. U can learn alot when your a young child. For example if ur parents curse around you 24/7 then ur gonna grow up thinking its ok to curse, its been the norm ur whole life. DONT EVER CALL ANY1 STUPID BCUZ U HAVE GOT TTO BE THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER OUT THERE.whackstick
Do you think before you write. Your surroundings affect people in different ways.Your argument is rather irrelavent, and way of topic. So your pratically saying if you grew up around a population full of homosexuals you will be gay.(homosexual parents, homosexual friends.) No you wouldn't turn homosexual, because no matter what a person can not be transformed into something their not regardless of their surroundings. Thats just like saying you can turn the Pope into a Serial killer just because he would be surrounded by killers. No a person is who they are, No matter what you could never be like other's your an indivdual of yourself. It is possible to adapt to different situations, but it is impossible to fully change a person due to their surroundings.You are correct about a child thinking things are right when they grow up around it. But within a situation involing the formation of homosexuality is not dependent on surroundings. Majority of Homosexual's grow up in a family of two striaght parents a mother and a father. It is a fact of attraction. You can never turn a homosexual person striaght or a striaght person homosexual.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
Lol DH isnt saying they will automatically be GAY, its just a higher chance of them being gay if they grow up in a homosexual environment. I do think ones surroundings can contribute to their sexuality.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
exactly, but gaza is too interested in trying to call people stupid and he cant evn comprehend a few sentences. gaza, cmon now you said, " No you wouldn't turn homosexual, because no matter what a person can not be transformed into something their not regardless of their surroundings." hey retard its not true! A friend of my bro turned homo because guys kept treating her bad, and still is gay to this day. So u obviously havnt been around life enough to witness something like that, she wasnt BORN gay. Btw the made the switch when she was about 18 and she is 28 now. Lots of things influence homosexuality and being BORN isnt one of them. GJ

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i also love how ur trying to type like ur a smartass but ur sounding really UNeducated. Also dont insult me with the "and ur supposed to be in college" bullshit. Im obviously doing something right if i started college at age 16 asshole. No matter what stupid logic u try to come up with, you can NEVER change the fact that being gay is an abominaton according to the bible so save it smartass.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
i said i wouldnt post in this thread again but oh well. even if its a combo of factors, biological or how you were raised, being gay cant be reversed or "cured". if you are influenced by ur surroundings, then your hormones would be conditioned a certain way. how do you reverse that? also quit the flamming please

Stream:

SpEeD

Master Sergeant
I thought this thread was supposed to be religious or something but it turns out that its some sort of fight about gayness. I might as well comment and say that both society and biology are in play.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
yeah, that works with the geneticly fcked up. If u are born with hormones that make you like or act as if you are the opposite sex then you got a prob. That isnt normal, pussy is for dudes and dick is for females, Not the other way around. think of it like this. If every1 was a gay person then the human race would be extinct pretty soon, simply because no1 would be making babies. Total anhiliation, i mean unless the gay dudes start donating loads of sperm to keep babies going but seriously something is gna go wrong sooner or later, uh maybe somthing called infertility in women(JUST A GUESS well not evn that...a scenario, DNT ATTEPMPT TO BE A SMARTASS GAZA). Also im not flaming, gaza just had to think a lil bit to hard and call some1 stupid and then make a senseless and idiotic post.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
exactly, but gaza is too interested in trying to call people stupid and he cant evn comprehend a few sentences. gaza, cmon now you said, " No you wouldn't turn homosexual, because no matter what a person can not be transformed into something their not regardless of their surroundings." hey retard its not true! A friend of my bro turned homo because guys kept treating her bad, and still is gay to this day. So u obviously havnt been around life enough to witness something like that, she wasnt BORN gay. Btw the made the switch when she was about 18 and she is 28 now. Lots of things influence homosexuality and being BORN isnt one of them. GJ
prove it show me some facts, pics or bring the bitch on the site, otherwise your words are hear say.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
i just gave you an example. But of course im stupid. lmao, just sit down and stop it gaza. Also no im not bringing her to this site. Youre a rude motherfucker u know that? Go to school more often and drop the controller, learn some respect faggot.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
i just gave you an example. But of course im stupid. lmao, just sit down and stop it gaza. Also no im not bringing her to this site. Youre a rude motherfucker u know that? Go to school more often and drop the controller, learn some respect faggot.
Are you gay, your gayness is spreading like a wildfire through your words, are you catching feelings getting abit emotional maybe.Calm down, and stop making up stupid examples.You need a time out.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Are you gay, your gayness is spreading like a wildfire through your words, are you catching feelings getting abit emotional maybe.Calm down, and stop making up stupid examples.You need a time out.
hm let me see. Suddenly im gay because o told u to get a life and learn some respect. Also NOT in ANNNNY is that example stupid, you are. Neither am i getting emotional, the girl is a nice person or w/e i just dont agree with what she does. Doesnt even make her a bitch either. U blantantly insult people you dont know and YES that is disrespectful. Must be to fucking dumb to read or comprehend the shit im saying. Maybe you are just mad and you went the immature route and started saying "proof" and more insults. Grow the fuck up nigga, like forreal u got proved wrong CLEARLY so just stfu and move on. U've got to be the lamest psp commander this clan has had. The other1s had class or atleast an education.boo hoo

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
hm let me see. Suddenly im gay because o told u to get a life and learn some respect. Also NOT in ANNNNY is that example stupid, you are. Neither am i getting emotional, the girl is a nice person or w/e i just dont agree with what she does. Doesnt even make her a bitch either. U blantantly insult people you dont know and YES that is disrespectful. Must be to fucking dumb to read or comprehend the shit im saying. Maybe you are just mad and you went the immature route and started saying "proof" and more insults. Grow the fuck up nigga, like forreal u got proved wrong CLEARLY so just stfu and move on. U've got to be the lamest psp commander this clan has had. The other1s had class or atleast an education.boo hoo
hm let me see. Suddenly im gay because o told u to get a life and learn some respect. Also NOT in ANNNNY is that example stupid, you are. Neither am i getting emotional, the girl is a nice person or w/e i just dont agree with what she does. Doesnt even make her a bitch either. U blantantly<-(LOL) insult people you dont know and YES that is disrespectful. Must be to fucking dumb to read or comprehend the shit im saying. Maybe you are just mad and you went the immature route and started saying "prove"(Retard) and more insults. Grow the fuck up nigga(Yes im full of class but i address people using a name originated through slavery),like forreal u got proved wrong CLEARLY so just stfu and move on. U've got to be the lamest psp commander this clan has had. The other1s had class or atleast an education.boo hoo

Ps. DH Regardless of what you say the biggest factor leading to homosexuality is an unbalance of chromosones in the DNA struture.Leading to a lack of identifcation of sexuality, such as doubts, etc.For a person to experience a change due to surroundings their suffering from some sort of disorder.The Main reaons for homosexuality is genetics.The surrounding just clearify's the person's doubts about their sexuality.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Like i said If someone is genetically messed up then ya thats possible. U are trying to say they were born gay and once some1 has chosen which sex they want to be only a genetic change and make them switch sides. Thats 100% bullshit. Also i never said anything about "class" on my behalf, just psp commanders but hey dont read that part lol. Dnt evn play fool, u know damn well uve called some black guy "nigga" as a term of endearment, youve done it to kill4 like u was cool and u did it to me when i was on the RR team so gtfo with that. Next, the term Nigga didnt come from slavery, Nigger did, also pronouced as Negger (men) and negra (women) both words from the root (negro) which means black. Nigga became nigga when southern whites used their slang. As time goes on, blacks use it(nigga) as a term of endearment and used as a racist remark with the racists (nigger). It is also used freeley by others that arnt white (nigga).

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Like i said If someone is genetically messed up then ya thats possible. U are trying to say they were born gay and once some1 has chosen which sex they want to be only a genetic change and make them switch sides. Thats 100% bullshit. Also i never said anything about "class" on my behalf, just psp commanders but hey dont read that part lol. Dnt evn play fool, u know damn well uve called some black guy "nigga" as a term of endearment, youve done it to kill4 like u was cool and u did it to me when i was on the RR team so gtfo with that. Next, the term Nigga didnt come from slavery, Nigger did, also pronouced as Negger (men) and negra (women) both words from the root (negro) which means black. Nigga became nigga when southern whites used their slang. As time goes on, blacks use it(nigga) as a term of endearment and used as a racist remark with the racists (nigger). It is also used freeley by others that arnt white (nigga).
LMAO are you really trying to justify the terminology for the word"nigga".

yeah so even if this was true. people arnt born gay. unless u think unborn babies doubt if their gonna be straight or not.

But as you said right above in your post you just agree with everything i been forceively trying to impose on to you. Thank you for wasting so much time only to agree with me in the end. Please read what you said.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
I think someone is trying to justify their sexuality as bein "ok"...

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
ive been trying to tell u people ARNT born gay. Uve been trying to "forceively impose" that people are born that way and that it isnt an abomination according to the bible. Read all ur posts and try again.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
IM READING HUCKLEBERRY FIN RIGHT NOW AND IT TAUGHT ME THAT THE WORD NIGGER IS BAD AND HURTFUL........