The Only Way To Heaven

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
well, i just have to say that nooo mater how many worldly views get mixed up in the Word, it still says that homosexuality is an abomination, just like incest. Also Gaza the word Man in the leveitcus scriputure doesnt refer only to Males.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
who brought this topic up anyways? no one is going to win so this i stupid. All im going to say is regardless of your religious views, there is nothing wrong with gay marriage. there are 1 million and won things that are a sin that are legal anyways, and how honestly will 2 guys are girls that love each other getting married effect you? The only argument against it is the bible argument and since there is separation of church and state, that argument is irrelevant. Thank you everyone have a nice evening,

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
idk, i asked about it and then som1 said the bible was wrong, i think it was gaza

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
You cant argue about this shit. Bc this is all opinion based and what not, i fkn hate when ppl try and argue shit like this its fucking stupidity at its finest. Some of you are questioning other peoples belief, just fuck off.

And for whoever brought of homosexuals into this, think about how you could have hurt someone in OUR community by saying those things, even if they are the "truth".

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
Debates like this never end well, so I'll drop out now. Even though I still say that under-developed hormones don't make you gay, they just lower the strength of your natural sexual attraction to women.

Even though I disagree with being gay, I'm not a judge, and I will never hate you for it. But I still believe that it's a choice, not a scientific requirement for some people.

Sin is sin is sin. From lying to being gay to murder. I doubt any of you guys have read the shack, but it brings up an interesting view (not necessarily saying it's correct): All those laws in Leviticus? They weren't meant for us to follow to the letter. They were given so that we can see how hopeless it is for us to try and fix us on our own. We need Jesus for that.

I wrote this awhile back, depicting Jesus and the world:

So he cuts out his heart, and he hands it to her
With the knife covered in blood.
He says, "You've made your choice, all of hell will rejoice
As you make this last move."
Scars cover his face, convulsing in grace
As God himself sheds a tear.
He screams, "I still love you. I've always loved you."

So, make your choice. This isn't a threat. This isn't a trap. It's an invitation to freedom. Freedom from religion, included.

And here I bow out. I love you guys.

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
say what ever you want but being gay is a choice. No one is born gay idgaf what they say. And the bible says that one of the things to look for at the end of this old system of things is for man to fall in love with himself. What does that sound like to you? Everyone can run me down all you want but if ur gay its because u chose to be u were not born into anything. And im sorry but if your gay then i just dont have anything for u sorry but thats just how i am and how i was raised. So all my haters go ahead and flame me to show your immaturity but homosexuality sickens me.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
ok, wtf is wrong with you guys and gay ppl?
how the hell would you know if its a requirement or a choice?
im pretty sure that you are too homophobic to go and ask them, too. if it is a choice, then how the hell do you explain gay children? having crushes on other males, or other females? does a child of 5 years of age have a choice? no. it cant even shit on the toilet for itself, let alone think for itself.
If you are a true Christian, you would accept it. you wouldnt hate it/ dislike it. you would live in harmony with it. "Love thy neighbour as yourself".
so, by saying that you hate homosexuals, who have done nothing wrong, or that it sickens you, is sinning. you are disobeying one of God's rules.
I myself am atheist, however i respect all religions, and i have respect for all kinds of thoughts and ways of life, etc.the thing that i find hard to understand is how EVERY religion says it is the correct religion, and we should all believe in that one specific religion. our own ideas are banished, and we are pushed towards a religion, and given a set of ideas, which are not our own. from a very young age, young children do not get a choice as to which religion they can believe in.
each religion has its own flaws and its religious book contradicts itself a few times...
if there is a creator(which many of you believe there is) then why let so many people be pained? in Christianity, i have been told that it is because of that stupid eve and adam, who disobeyed God's rules.
also, who created the creator? nothing simply exists. there must be a reason to everything...
i know i am a sinner. i know i am a non-believer, a questioner. but if the Christian God exists, then i will be forgiven.
also, i feel that Christians these days aren't Christians... "Love thy neighbour as yourself", the whole 'Jesus sacrificed his life for mankind. we should all get along and forgive each other'. Its not what most alleged "Christians" do nowadays.
furthermore, the "Christian" Church itself has disobeyed Gods rules. 'thou shalt not steal'/ 'thou shalt not bear false witness upon thy neighbour'. Also, the 4th commandment, about the "no work on sunday", priests work on sundays, and they get paid for that...;p

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
See that in bold? No offense meant: That is the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.
What makes people believe that they are gay (because no one is truly gay; homosexuality is obviously unnatural) is the effects of culture upon them. Why is homosexuality a bigger issue now then it was 100 years ago? Because the culture has changed. Homosexuality has slowly grown to be a larger practice: it isn't something you're born into.

According to Leviticus, homosexuality is a sin. However, Jesus never really brings up the topic, right?
Not quite.
Jesus said that he came "Not to abolish the law, but to fulfill it." He was the ultimate sacrifice, in place of the small sacrifices that had been used for thousands of years. So, if he's fulfilling the law, then we can assume that the old rules still apply. Leviticus says that God detests homosexuality, and so it stands.

The thing about gay Christians is this (and I'm not trying to judge, I'm just repeating the Bible): If you claim to be a follower of Jesus Christ, yet still live in sin (and we've already established that homosexuality is a sin), then you are a liar. Check out Romans 6.
This is not to say that you will never sin. However, because of your freedom in Jesus Christ, you're no longer bound by that sin. Contrary to what people seem to believe, Jesus came to bring freedom, not chains. Freedom from sin, freedom from guilt, freedom from religion. Yes, I said freedom from religion.

Here's the thing, though. If you're a Christian and you're gay, I may disagree with you, but I will not let it hinder our relationship.
Romans 14. If homosexuality is wrong, then the homosexual Christian will answer to God for it. It is not my job to judge him.

I haven't read this topic all the way through, so I'll leave it at this for now.
my friend, my brother. i feel you are wrong here. we can go back to ancient greeks, waaayy before christ. there would be relationships between young boys and men.
they did not judge others by sexual orientation, but their status, their strength. so why should we in modern times?
they would have sex with women to reproduce, which is the main reason as to why we have sex. they would have sex with the boys for pleasure, as they couldnt have children. this practise was spread across the world, and im sure the romans did it too. Alexander the great was gay.
so, its not really any different to what happens nowadays in modern times.

Furthermore, what about homosexuality in animals?
animals dont have a choice. its instinctive. WE HUMANS are animals, too. just we have developed, evolved and moved on from the other animals.
ive given you some possible evidence that it is not a choice, now you try to prove me wrong.

i did not mean to disrespect you in any way, if i have. and if i have, i apologise.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
every1 comes out the pussy with no attraction to males or females. Its their surroundings that help them make the CHOICE. If ur a kid and ur surrounded by faggots then wut happens, he/she is gnna think its ok to act like a female/male. A childs mind is like a sponge.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
every1 comes out the pussy with no attraction to males or females. Its their surroundings that help them make the CHOICE. If ur a kid and ur surrounded by faggots then wut happens, he/she is gnna think its ok to act like a female/male. A childs mind is like a sponge.
some of those words are offensive to some.
and no
ur wrong.
i know many homosexual people who have been brought up in a heterosexual home. their siblings are heterosexual, but they are not.
EXPLAIN THAT then.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
animals dnt matter. Science says we are animals not god.
but yet we live in pretty much the ssame ways. we look a lot like apes and monkeys and what not. The bible is not God. it is written by many different people. it has been translated, fucked around with and its not the same book. The bible is Man's interpretation of God's will. it is the same with every other religious book.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
like i said. Sourroundings. no1 is BORN gay. Society has the influence that feminine boys/men are gay. Just as if ppl arnt BORN straight, they cant be BORN gay.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
DUDE
ur missing the point of what im saying. its as if ur blind and not seeing my posts!
"some of those words are offensive to some.
and no
ur wrong.
i know many homosexual people who have been brought up in a heterosexual home. their siblings are heterosexual, but they are not.
EXPLAIN THAT then."

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
You are actually retarded. Don't get me wrong i dislike homosexuality with a passion, it disgust me. But it is not a choice to be gay, its a choice to commit a homosexual act. Your surroundings does not affect your passions towards being gay. Whereas your statement about a child's surroundings making them homosexual is highly inaccurate. My whole life in school i haven't met one gay person. So unless a high population of kids are gay our surroundings could never influence our passion towards the same sex.Furthermore, If you have attaction towards the same sex , you just do, It is impossible to grow an attraction like that. Regardless of your stupid Sponge theory. Your pretty stupid for a so called College student.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
but yet we live in pretty much the ssame ways. we look a lot like apes and monkeys and what not. The bible is not God. it is written by many different people. it has been translated, fucked around with and its not the same book. The bible is Man's interpretation of God's will. it is the same with every other religious book.
nah the bible isnt it was written by Jesus's apostles and people appointed by god himself. Not random people that think they know the will of god.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
If there is god i would trust that he would judge me based on my life not just because i did or didnt believe in his religion.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
You are actually retarded. Don't get me wrong i dislike homosexuality with a passion, it disgust me. But it is not a choice to be gay, its a choice to commit a homosexual act. Your surroundings does not affect your passions towards being gay. Whereas your statement about a child's surroundings making them homosexual is highly inaccurate. My whole life in school i haven't met one gay person. So unless a high population of kids are gay our surroundings could never influence our passion towards the same sex.Furthermore, If you have attaction towars the same sex , you just do, It is impossible to grow an attraction like that. Regardless of your stupid Sponge theory. Your pretty stupid for a so called College student.
gaza dont call me stupid. Listen to urself. U are trying to tell me that NO MATTER WHAT your surrroundings are ur just born gay. Please STFU cuz ur a fucking dumbfuck. U can learn alot when your a young child. For example if ur parents curse around you 24/7 then ur gonna grow up thinking its ok to curse, its been the norm ur whole life. DONT EVER CALL ANY1 STUPID BCUZ U HAVE GOT TTO BE THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER OUT THERE.whackstick