The MoHH Hall Of Shame

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

Post who you think were the biggest faggots in mohh and why.

Ahnem - was terrible at mohh, comebacks and cod4.. sucked dick before he got hax in the last dying weeks of mohh and thought he was a god, he's fat and ugly as fuck too, and his wife looks like shes been hit in the face with a spiked bat repeatedly.

Redcap - another who was awful without hax, also used insults like ray does ''fgt, mf, dk, psy'', obviously his whore mother smoked crack an was shootin up heroin everyday she was pregnant with him, also SPENT ALL HIS TIME guessing passwords of mohh accounts, which he stole then traded with other faggots, definition of no life retard.

Stream:

DM HaZ

Prestige 7
Console: Headset:
i personally think redcap and lazzer1 are the same people. i should probably be added b.c pop would say.

Stream:

D

D XxVoRt3xX M

I wouldnt be talking ren. you live in a slum most people hav noticed to everytime you post a pic in the back ground you can see your house is painted like ones that would be in mexico. you wear shirts that look like they can from the dumpster. everyone knows your mother gets fucked side wayz everyday just so she can pay the rent and the light. lmao i remember one time you posted a pic of your fatazz with a huge cup. You fuckn Skin head i 3wayd with your mom last night and didnt have to pay the bitch.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
AVA:
They sucked, talked shit, would back down from wars, talk more shit, and play shitty.

dame101:
this guy was a prick and was shitty at playing even though he thought he was awesome.

Posers of me:
GF Sniper and USMC Vice; suck my dick you garbage ass motherfuckers. think they can pose as me and get away with it. fuck that

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
fantin who cares?it's not like ur gonna search all d pages of threads to jk sure there's not alrdy a thread like this one

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

I wouldnt be talking ren. you live in a slum most people hav noticed to everytime you post a pic in the back ground you can see your house is painted like ones that would be in mexico. you wear shirts that look like they can from the dumpster. everyone knows your mother gets fucked side wayz everyday just so she can pay the rent and the light. lmao i remember one time you posted a pic of your fatazz with a huge cup. You fuckn Skin head i 3wayd with your mom last night and didnt have to pay the bitch.
lol at u being suprised ''I didn't have to pay the bitch''

u must be used to payin for sex then little man

how can you fail at mother jokes? seriously just LEAVE NOW

haha me living in a slum, if you look anything like ur brother then ur family must live in the fuckin sewers as mutants an shit, at least my face isnt a scientific experiment gone horribly wrong.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
.....MOHH is dead, this thread is burning up, close it.

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
All of the PI's except a select few.
PI Shad for interupting every mohh war possible proving he had no life
hmm Mohh2 didnt like most AAOs besides gr8ness he was pretty cool.
ZA MD for spending 40 days on mohh glitching
cyc for being a nub
uhh thats it from me

Stream:

R

ReNeGaDe Da God

I know mohhs dead...

I havent played it in months but theres nothin wrong with laughing at the people who still do - ahnem and redcap

this is a mohh forum, so i'll talk about mohh if I want

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
mohh was the only game renegade was decent at. let him bask in the glory of a dead game and let him be.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
ZA SiLeNtKiL for thinking he was the O.G SK, lmfao, i had 4 days played when he had a 0-0 rec and he said he was O.G.

Stream:

D

den24cb

Redcap aka sithtyrannus. This kid guessed my mohh acc name and password idk how. And this kid rides my nuts so hard when I go on mohh once every month he always follows me into games like WTF he's always on. One time he said that he was gonna restart SiK up and I was like kid you never were in a decent clan let alone SiK get outta here.