The Forgotten Man

Stream:

Night_Raven-_-

Major General
Console: Headset:
Say if George Washington or Thomas Jefferson were to come back somehow and see how the United States government is today, they would be disgusted with it

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Wow, I'm not American, but I must say, that was amazing, and I'm not going to lie, I don't know that much when it comes to you guys, but I wish you all the best of luck.

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
The American government is pretty fucked up at the moment. I really hope that shit gets sorted out. The national debt.... You can't afford it now. That's why changes need to be made... But each new 'president' is just another liar. They promise the good stuff, but instead fuck it up even more...

And the worst part is that, seeing as the USA is pretty much the worlds leader (i dont know if thats the term, but what i mean by it is that USA is stronger than every other country in terms) If it collapses, the whole of the world will fall too.

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Maybe not the whole world, but it won't bring any good for sure....

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
The American government is pretty fucked up at the moment. I really hope that shit gets sorted out. The national debt.... You can't afford it now. That's why changes need to be made... But each new 'president' is just another liar. They promise the good stuff, but instead fuck it up even more...

And the worst part is that, seeing as the USA is pretty much the worlds leader (i dont know if thats the term, but what i mean by it is that USA is stronger than every other country in terms) If it collapses, the whole of the world will fall too.
No cause they can ditch the US dollar and go to another currrency,then the only people falling would be us.