Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 3 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

The Dark Knight

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
While searching for some stuff to download i stumbled upon this
http://rapidshare.com/files/128746553/tdkp-plube.rar
its the first 6 mins of the upcoming movie, The Dark Knight.
Somebody ripped it from the Batman Begins DVD(a newer version) well you should watch it, it doesnt ruin the movie, just a big tease, worth the download.

uhmm youll need 2 programs, winRAR and a media player(VLC Media Player, i think Quick Time Player works also, its a .mp4 file so i guess you can put it in your ipods.) i dont have an ipod but iknow how it works.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Thanks CK,can't wait for the movie tho...It gonna be great,going to see it next week....We should make a thread about what we all thought about The Dark Knight movie...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Cool CK, I too am pumped about this movies release. Batman is the 1 super hero that i never get sick of. BUT who do u think would win between Batman and Wolverine? Remember Wolverine has Titanium Bones and regenerative healing.

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Wolverine. Batman is badass dont get me wrong... but he doesnt have superpowers, he is just rich enough to get kick ass gadgets.

I cant wait either! I am going to the midnight showing at the giant screen the night b4 it comes out and you KNOW im goiing to the store and getting a little kid's batman costume and squeezing into it for the premiere.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Cool CK, I too am pumped about this movies release. Batman is the 1 super hero that i never get sick of. BUT who do u think would win between Batman and Wolverine? Remember Wolverine has Titanium Bones and regenerative healing.
well if youre a batman fan, you would say Batman. b/c in the Red Sun, Batman whoops Supermans asss!!! (Superman if he wasnt such a pussy he could take out anyone)
Batman can outsmart anyone so he would be able to outsmart wolverine.

Wolverine. Batman is badass dont get me wrong... but he doesnt have superpowers, he is just rich enough to get kick ass gadgets.

I cant wait either! I am going to the midnight showing at the giant screen the night b4 it comes out and you KNOW im goiing to the store and getting a little kid's batman costume and squeezing into it for the premiere.
Hater... lol

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Now that's conflict, i am a big fan of Wolverine and Batman. But since Wolverine can't really die from a Batarang or whatever the fuck he calls those gadgets..... he'd kick Batman's ass

Stream:

D

DM4L KY

Dude why doesnt any one just ask me lol, i already saw it in a early production cut (long story). Its really good, Heath does a great job, the best Batman ive ever seen (100x better then batman begins). I would tell you more, but that would ruin the fun.

10/10

Stream:

Velatorix

Founder
Wolverine is way better than batman, and I don't know what ya'll are talking about but Superman is the ultimate superhero and there is no way Batman would beat him cuz there is only one way to kill superman and unless you grow kryptonite in your bathtub you're out of luck. Don't get me wrong, Bat man is awesome, cuz anybody with enough money could be him, but the real superheroes in this case are Wolverine and Superman!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
I guess me and Charles are like the only wunes that acutally read comics,and follow story lines.Batman has killed Superman in one of the comis,Superman is all brute force,basically muscle with no brains.Batman is much more smarter and is always two steps ahead of his team.Has anywun ever read or followed the Justice league,Batman overall might not have the brute power of Superman or the healing power of Wolverine,but in a all out battle hands down Batman is the best.If you dont believe me just read your comics a little more...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
I guess this will be the reaction thread too. I just got back from the midnight showing and here's what I thought (no spoilers):

Amazing. I thought that the hype and expectations for this movie were way too high to be met, but I'm pretty damn sure this movie surpassed all of it. The story, the acting, the action, and everything else about this movie was great. I don't want to oversell it, but I think all the ad campaigns did that for me. I loved it, I think it is absolutely worth it to go see it in theaters.

TO THE BAT CAVE!

ps - Btmn, I don't care what your wife says, go see this movie.

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Wolverine is way better than batman, and I don't know what ya'll are talking about but Superman is the ultimate superhero and there is no way Batman would beat him cuz there is only one way to kill superman and unless you grow kryptonite in your bathtub you're out of luck. Don't get me wrong, Bat man is awesome, cuz anybody with enough money could be him, but the real superheroes in this case are Wolverine and Superman!
Get the fuck out here!!!!
go read a Graphic Novel.
"Superman: Red Son" Batman Kicks the Shit out of Superman.
i cant remember the title of the other book where he beats him again, i think it was a Justice League one, cant remember though. i think "Identity Crisis" .
sure Batman maybe some of the few who are just Human, but they are beyond Humans man which is why hes a superhero.
Go Do Your Homework before you talk to me about Batman.

I guess me and Charles are like the only wunes that acutally read comics,and follow story lines.Batman has killed Superman in one of the comis,Superman is all brute force,basically muscle with no brains.Batman is much more smarter and is always two steps ahead of his team.Has anywun ever read or followed the Justice league,Batman overall might not have the brute power of Superman or the healing power of Wolverine,but in a all out battle hands down Batman is the best.If you dont believe me just read your comics a little more...To The Bat Cave!!
True Dat

I guess this will be the reaction thread too. I just got back from the midnight showing and here's what I thought (no spoilers):

Amazing. I thought that the hype and expectations for this movie were way too high to be met, but I'm pretty damn sure this movie surpassed all of it. The story, the acting, the action, and everything else about this movie was great. I don't want to oversell it, but I think all the ad campaigns did that for me. I loved it, I think it is absolutely worth it to go see it in theaters.

TO THE BAT CAVE!

ps - Btmn, I don't care what your wife says, go see this movie.
Damn ok, well im giving it a nuetral approach im not saying its gonna be the greatest and the trailer do sell it, and sell it hard.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
i went and saw da movie today and i tink it was one of da greatest batmans ever made

Stream:

F

ffxdare ytr7j g8u6fhgfteuyft6ftygiyt8ufytuyfuytgcv

OMFG!
this movie waz Fcken Amazing!

Joker was the fcken shit! Best actor for the Joker!
to bad he died.........

because of this my mohh name is now
DM JoK3R

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Please don't do that Laz....some f4g named LL Jok3r tried to vote me for killing him today
I can't wait to see it, i'm tryin to find out if i should go to the movies or just watch it online

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Heh I will admit it was sick seeing it at 12 o clock

but wanna know why it was even better?

Having one bitch on 1 arm, and one on the other, thats how Mr. 23 rolls

LOL

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
I had no expectations for the movie, but either way I thought it was amazing. I was speechless after it. I still am, mostly.