The CPT's Camping Trip

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Console: Headset:
This past weekend I went backpacking in the Lost Creek Wilderness Area: http://www.aroundcolorado.com/trip_reports/2004_0612_LostCreek/ that site has an awesome slideshow of the same trail that we followed.

I went with my buddy Fred from work and his pit bull Sakura.

Here are some pics:

Sakura:

The big rock in the middle was twice the size of my house:

Dr. Strangelove'in it:

Getting through a tight squeeze... nothing I haven't seen before! *high 5's all around*

Awesome view off this cliff... huge drop:

Getting all up in some mountain's ass:

Entering the Cave:

I have a lot more, but I don't want to crash the site or anything haha, so enjoy these for now.

Stream:

D

DM Kaxbex

Wow, thats awesome.

and most of them your like involved in a massive crack?

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
hah thats kool cpt.. whers the beer! and the girls

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
We will go "car camping" later in the summer where we pull up to the campsite with ladies and booze in tow.

This was a backpacking trip and we climbed about 1,000ft in elevation so we ONLY carried what we absolutely needed, or else it would have been too heavy. So sorry no beer this trip lol, but we did fire off a bunch of .357 rounds.

Stream:

DM phreaK

Clan Enlisted
Founder
We will go "car camping" later in the summer where we pull up to the campsite with ladies and booze in tow.

This was a backpacking trip and we climbed about 1,000ft in elevation so we ONLY carried what we absolutely needed, or else it would have been too heavy. So sorry no beer this trip lol, but we did fire off a bunch of .357 rounds.
that gun has a helluva kick. and thats cool cpt, im into this kind of stuff too.

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Sweet pics man, i wouldn't mind doing that for the summer. The Cpt GOT IN THAT ASS of the mountain!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
We just set up targets on trees. I think you need permits and other bs to shoot at anything else.

Yeah it was fun, I'm hoping to round up all my friendss and do a big end-of-the-summer trip to the Great Sand Dunes.

::head bang

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
dang. what gun did you use?
It was my friend's .357, idk why he has one lol.

I'm headed out on another trip tomorrow, if everything goes well I should be back saturday night.

I'm going to climb Mount Massive O_O http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Massive which is gonna be pretty insane, I've never attempted a 14er before.

I'll take lots of pixxx and post em when/if I get back. holysheep

Stream:

BUHFALO

General
haha wheres the green spandex and jesus shoes cpt!!!! lol High five!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
LOL! I need to get some of those green ones. The pair I have now are black