Tha Carter IV

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Any thoughts on the album? I personally love the songs on the album more than the singles released over the months. Pretty good album, gonna get this on CD.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
Any thoughts on the album? I personally love the songs on the album more than the singles released over the months. Pretty good album, gonna get this on CD.
i didnt like it. only 3 of the songs of the whole album aren't crap. My favorite song off that album is probably "She will" which features drake

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
i didnt like it. only 3 of the songs of the whole album aren't crap. My favorite song off that album is probably "She will" which features drake
My favorite track is "Nightmares Of The Bottom", but the original version, not the shitty version on the album.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
i heard the album on the radio and it sounded alright but when i heard my friends cd, i didnt really reconize any of the songs, it didnt sound as good as i thought. There was one song specifically i was looking for and i never found it, too bad i dont remember the name.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
What type of beat/lyrics did it have? Also, listen to "Blunt Blowin' ". Great song.

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
hmm, im not sure on how i can make a beat, but here i go, pt ptpt tptpt , or something like that, lmfao!

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
no, i cant, i liked the beat, i paid no attention to the words. oh well thanks anyway.

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
I thought the album was terrible. Worse than the Sorry 4 the wait mixtape.

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
In my opinion it sucks. But of course I respect your opinion. Ill keep it with my bud R.E.D.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
all my friends are at lil waynes concert tonight >.>