T15 Patriot now R4W?!?!?

Stream:

A

_Ares_

IDK if this is right but i saw T15 Patriot as R4W Patriot today. He sed hi to me so i knew it was him. But ne1 hav any info on this?

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
i saw him asking a R4W member if he could try out... and supposidly he doesnt have a PC...
a R4W member was telling him you need to apply.

Stream:

G

Galatica

well u need a pc to have a wireless thin g to play MoH dont cha????

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
not really, you could have a laptop in your house which you are not allowed to use. or you can steal your neighbors unsecured wi-fi.

Stream:

D

dm sacul

ya i saw him to asking for a tryout but im sure he has a comp because he posts on the t15 forum

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
I dont kno y they would take him he leaves when u need him most. Wanna hear my story well when i was in T15 I was the leader then Patriot made a clan with good ppl called JC so i quit and i joined JC then the next day he went to R4W so I was left with no clan which made me angry but now i aint soo made cuz that made decide to try out for DM!

Stream:

snowboard341

Founding Member
he isnt in R4W, he just tagged without trying out...then for some reason, while we were playin MOHH online, he said he couldnt go online to put in an app....Then after about a half hour of begging run tried him out, and i think he failed the try out

Stream:

RunUp

Corporal
he isnt in R4W, he just tagged without trying out...then for some reason, while we were playin MOHH online, he said he couldnt go online to put in an app....Then after about a half hour of begging run tried him out, and i think he failed the try out
He's pretty good.
The match was 15-9.
I'll try him out again since he wants to.
But nubs need to learn not to tag before trying out.

Stream:

F

Fe Darkmoon

there is another T15 in R4W i cant remember his name. JC is a new clan and Shoopuff joined it. irish if u leader of T15 u should never give up hope in it.

Stream:

snowboard341

Founding Member
yah patriot is good, i know that and im not callin him a noob for what he did....weve been friends 4 a while

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Dark i quit JC and T15. T15 has no good ppl anymore that y i quit. There is no hope in that clan. and Shoopuff and vcarefuly are the only good ones in JC which i think we should recruit them they are really good and i dont kno if we recruited Theif if not we should he is good.

Stream:

V

VeryCarefuly

I already have talked to charlesK...ill likely be allowed in.
And um irish....pat and theif were leaders of T15...not you.
Its true about how shit the clans JC and T15 got.
My brother is Shoopuff, he doesnt want to join...but im not sure y. He says that he is tired of making new characters.
Regardless, ill join DM, cause there are not many shit people...even though there are some crap DM's.
:)
VCarefully

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
Carefuly I was Leader after Patriot and Thief left so... ye I was leader and if ur gonna say we have crappy people then chances are if u have a bad attitude there not just gonna let u in so watch it.

Stream:

DM Senshi

The Senior Elite
I just beated him in a 1vS1 and he was XIV BTW I won 15-14(me) AND 14-15(XIV pATRIOT):rolleyes:

Stream:

V

VeryCarefuly

IRISH...dont play that. i clearly was making a joke. i think you need to lighten up a bit.

Stream:

Buzzed

Major
How is that a joke. I always had control over T15 cuz i was admin so if he screwed me over then i would destroy the site so... even b4 he quit.

Stream:

V

VeryCarefuly

Patriot along with ghak are now in CL7....and reyes is also i believe