Sup!

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

Hey im QuiKShOt,QS for short.i play mohh2,RR and ftb2.i used to play halo3 gears2 and mw2 on 360,but i dont have it no more.So now im into psp gaming.i am a member of Malicious Vengeance[MV] for mohh2 and RR.Most of ya'll won't know me lol,but hey,its great meeting new people,right?i am a active player,while still giving time to friends and family.i like your site,it seems pretty organized like the MV site.

Lol,idk whatelse to say,so umm,im looking forward to future wars on mohh2 and RR :D

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
wats ur online id on RR? and welcome to the site, have fun :p

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

QuiKShOt_4L is my id lol.im pretty new,only been on for a month.i pretty much got the hang of it xD

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
alright im Simkin_Simkin_ and dont under eastimate me. i had a OG acc and that got hacked. ask the RR team :D awe should play sometime. but not atm my psp playing up

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

i don't under estimate anyone on RR xD but yea,i've seen you before

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
ohh lol well if im playin u wouldnt remeber anyway :D so wats ur stats on RR?

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

ummm ima general,i think i only need like 25OO more experience til ima fm lol
ctf is like 13-28
cnt is 11-18
ffa is 7-18
tdm is 47-104
asm is 0-11(lmao)

Yea,my stats are lame,but i did just start out xD

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
ight u sound decent, dont worry bout ur asm it sux. ur ffa is wat is inportnant and u seem decent. maybe we should give u t/o, but ill have to ask Gaza

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

nah,im leading MV on RR lol,but i'd be more then happy to 1v1 :O i could use the practice lol.And maybe get a war in lol,we are currently 1-2 w. ya'll :O

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

we just had two wars with DM yesterday.We post all of our wins and losses,so your more than welcome to check it out if you want.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
who won? xD because we do that too on here but u not allowed to veiw it, and can u talk on the shout box?

Stream:

D

DM CLouD-

DM won the 1st war with aa,then we won the 2nd w.o aa.

and i cant use the SB right now,im on my psp lol

Stream:

DM_Lowso

Sergeant
weeeellllllccccccuuuuummmmmmmeeeeeee quick so do u play a little kzl u know since ur a psp gamer