Sup DM

Stream:

K

kdude7

Hey what's up guys, my names Kyle and I'm Nick (firevice's) roommate here at CU Boulder. He told me about DM and I would love nothing more than to play with you guys and possibly be a part of any Gamebattles teams for Call of Duty.

I'll have Nick link my GB profile since I don't have enough posts to do so.

I'm an avid CoD fan, and I will definitely be pwning mad scrubs in pubs like my boy Nick in BO2. Definitely hit me up, GT: iNitricity (Xbox 360 only).

And yes, I am interested joining DM, especially because of the fact that we'll dominate that top page!

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
Console: Headset:
Well with FV as a reference it can only mean great things. Goodluck with ur tryout and lets hope u do great in the clan!

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
i wonder if its considered cheating on GB if two of the teammates are in the same room.........

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
i wonder if its considered cheating on GB if two of the teammates are in the same room.........
It's really nice because if I die, I can just take his controller and have a second chance

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
That is what toon and I do all the time XD

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Welcome to the site man, and hopefully the clan, goood luck. :p

Stream:

DM oFaSh

Deathrow's My Jr
Founding Member
Welcome to the site, I'm Ashley. Nice to meet you ::cheers

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Hey what's up guys, my names Kyle and I'm Nick (firevice's) roommate here at CU Boulder. He told me about DM and I would love nothing more than to play with you guys and possibly be a part of any Gamebattles teams for Call of Duty.

I'll have Nick link my GB profile since I don't have enough posts to do so.

I'm an avid CoD fan, and I will definitely be pwning mad scrubs in pubs like my boy Nick in BO2. Definitely hit me up, GT: iNitricity (Xbox 360 only).

And yes, I am interested joining DM, especially because of the fact that we'll dominate that top page!
sounds like you're in a job interview lool, anyways sup dude

Stream:

DM 951RPN

Founder
Addict
What up man, any friend of fire is welcomed, good luck and enjoy your stay.

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
Great to hear the warm welcomes for Kyle!

now if he could get that tryout.... or just turn him green for Christ's sake. The kid's good

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
He'll be back from hunting Monday, so we'll have to wait until then