Sup DM

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Some of you might know me as AAO Shadow or more recently AAO4L Parikh.
I quit AAO because of the inactiveness. I see Joel also prowls these forums ::blunt. Just wanted to know if you guys still have a PS3 CoD4 Section running and if so i wanted to apply for it.

PSN= KNIGHTParikh

I also play MGS4/MGOnline/R2 (but i suck so bad on R2 i might be the leader if there was a top 100 worst players :thumbsup:)

Also i like your forums lol and you have a very large community of gamers and others and i wanted to stick around for a while DM or solo as i stand ATM.

Stream:

J

JoelinhoStealth

Hey Parikh
How are you going mate
How has the weather been?
We have had a week of above 40 celsius here lol
One day it got up to 43 and the power went out at work when I was going on my break lol, so i didn't get to have anything :(

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
u just wait till its winter (do u have winter xD?) there and summer here...and it'll be I who will be boasting about the weather:rearshock:

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
welcome to the site Knight...lol

and hey J..lol....how's the weatha' there in Australia....

wth...

made a couple rhymes....dam wish I could do that all the time :shocking::shocking: wtf!!!

Stream:

DM God§ H3®o

Edin Džeko
Theres a lot of people wanting to play on the Cod4 PS3 team but no1 to try them out, i mean with this amount of players there cuold be a team

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
most of us registered ps3 players mostly play cod5, i know busta and riddler still play it though.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

Founding Member
well i just messaged the "leader" of CoD4 PS3 and he said hes not Tagging anymore so i could possibly take the role as leadership if its alright. i had some experience trying to start up AAO there but had moderate luck b/c they didnt like our site and said we didnt have anything interesting on our site but thats not the case here. this site is beastly-like and interesting :)

EDIT: leader being Bustacap215

Stream:

DM Quake

COD5 SRG / MOHH2 SRG
Founding Member
I trust this guy Parikh.

He has been my bro since MoHH2 ( A20 Quake ) .. ( OA Parikh )

He is a very good leader.

And i can gurantee you skillfull..

But i doubt you will get the spot. There are other DM Cod4 members who have possibly been waiting for this.

But until then i hope you get this oppurtunity.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
yea i stp tryn to be dm ldr for cod4 cuz it wsnt workin out but i have my own clan and i was tlkn to kinpin my otha ldr bout switchin to DM instead of KAGS he sed he like too but we have so rly cocky players dat ik will get on all ur nervs if they were to come on here but yea

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Ok FIRST of all everytime we start up the COD4 clan (me and somebody else usually). The clan goes inacitve after the first month or worse 2 weeks that is y we don't have it up, if u guys seriously are gonna be active and shit ok I'll help and I know if people arnt active I'm on my ps3 all the time so if u guys want it up talk to royal or shadow or meat or outlaw or batman for an ok and then tell me so I have a heads up

PSN: Pure_Breed-1

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
i have ppl dat are active we play all da tyme together i have about ten ppl dey be active once in awhile but ders a few dat r on all da tyme

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
afta me and u stp tryn to recruite and wen kinpin got bac on we sux but we have fun and dats all i care about is havin fun
we even have gamebattles

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
I keeped checking the gamebattles the only reason y I erased it was because U QUIT IT

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
cuz it was useless
no1 wanted to join and if we got ppl dey werent active