Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok im gonna start by posting 2 pics of the first game:
our scores and theirs

theres with the names, so u can see who has what but the scores are blury.

K so u should probly be kinda pissed that ur all at like .5 k/d ratios and mines above one. calm down, im not trying to show that im good or anything, i was worse in the 2nd game but wth, we cant all go around getting killed twice as often as kills. the exception for fantin as the flag runner. ok were dying way to much. the 2nd map was just gay cuz selow sucks. we needed someone to defend. we need to practice and not just war. need private matches on every map in at least ctf. find the good point of the map. we need to set up a time that every1 can get on.

k now i guess i should summarize the game. the first map with the pics is outskirts. they got out to a good start and picked up an early flag and scored. at half time it was like 1-3 or 0-2 i cant rember. in desperation we got out to the good start and capped 2 flags then they came back and captured one. we needed 1 to tie 2 to win. we had like 5 minutes. K HERE IS WHERE I MADE SOME OF THE BEST MOVES IVE MADE IN A WAR SITUATION EVER. nick got the flag and was runnign back. down our(the lown ground side) right side twords our base. i came out to intercept him and picked off the guy chasing him.they had our flag to and were hiding. i said we needed to get a uav for any chance to find the flag carier.then two turned the corner at the right time and i shot em down with the tompson. i got the uav!. then i put it on and saw there flag carier was in the back of there base. he was being gaurded. i took out one more guy on the way there then hid on the furthest corner of the map. i snuck my way down the back of them map. THEN a see the flag runner down a stair case. i pull out the mp40 i picked up and jump down and gun him down! fuck yes i returned the flag and we scored. then we were tied. but with 2 minutes left the scored again uncontested wtf. we fucking lost buy one flag at the last minute.

then we played selow and just came out flat and lost like 1-4 or somthing it was ugly.

so we lost 0-2 but looked good the one round at outskirts. props to nick for running the flags. but like i said we need PRACTICE.

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
also we, excpetialy me have to stop playing zombies so much lol.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
ya i noe we suckin but these noobs use juggarnat so they won first round. but we need to practice, i was fucking pissed cuz my father was tlaking to me while we was waring and then i was pissed cuz my fucking internet was acting gay, but yea i get online everday, the last game i had 20 kills 18 deaths and its fucking hard playing without a mic, sony better send my mic soon.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
. I barely capped that flag. I had 2 ppl after me, and i capped and died. We need to move more as groups. When were capping, every1 needs to be near our flag, when were on offence, every1 should be near the flag protecting the flag carrier,

tits, even though it was a nice play, you shouldnt make that big of a deal out of it, were a team not one person. It was a good move, congratz, but I will call out players next time, leave it to me. You dont see me boasting about getting every flag, its not sportsmanlike.

We didnt do that bad, but we need better communication, which means sum1 needs to buy a mic.

To do practises we need the whole team on so we can play. We cant just practise 2v2, doesnt make any sense, when all the wars are 4v4. All of us need to be on the same team, communicating, against other players.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
well my mic arrived at sony today and im still waiting for them

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
cant you guys use the bluetooth mics for the ps3 i think so get a bluetooth for 3$ on ebay or 5$ on amazon.

Stream:

DM xFantin

Retired Canadian
Founder
Addict
im going to say this straight up.

You guys need alot of practice, and i cant change how much you play online daily. Practises with teamates will help. But in normal games, not a 2v2 we have with only DM.

Im dead serious. Every game i'm on top. Idc if i flag run, score is what matters, not kills.

Heres something I noticed with one of our members.

USE THE SAME GUNS ALL THE TIME.

you have no idea how much this helps. Getting used to one gun will make you a way better player. I always use MP40, unless i get weapon challenges.

the definition of practice is to do something repeadetly to get better. Using different weapong isnt doing the same thing, and this will make your life alot better.

Im dead serious. Pick a machine gun/rifle, and stick with it.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
im only going to use 3 guns, sniper,stg44 with silencer and mp44 with sight

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
best gun that u unlock at an early lvl is mp40