songs

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

what songs should i learn on the guitar im really stuck lol i just started playing like a month ago so dont be giving me hard ones
songs i already know are paralyzer master of puppets enter sandman barracuda iron man smells like teen spirit sweet home alabama godzilla and walk all intros is all i know how to play

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
ok i can help u out alot because im basically a nub on guitar. i have 2 guitars and seldomly play them but theres lots of good easy songs i know. a lot of sum 41 songs are pretty easy: fat lip, 88, hell song. dammit by blint 182 itsnt bad its just fast. idk what kind of music your into but rush is the best classic rock band ever so try: working man maybe? also any song by chevelle is easy such as the red. just reply and tell me what kind of rock u want to play and i can give u lots more.

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

well im more into metal and the kind of stough that you like to be honest and rock and roll

Stream:

D

DeadMemories

i can sort of play that but after the first 2-4 notes i just lose myself idk y

Stream:

DM Joey8899

Demon Messiah
Console: Headset:
the intro to one by mettalica is easy but the solos take awhile to learn monster by skillet is preaty easy and down with the sicknes by disturbed is also preaty simple....same with befor i forget by slipknot