Some Scrimages? PS3

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
Console: Headset:
Yes I know DM primarly does CTF on Gamebattles. We were wondering if we could set some scrimages up with you guys. We are trying to incorporate CTF into our team. We know you guys are expirenced in it, so it would be great for us. If you would like to set some up add elitedog on PSN. That's not my PSN by the way. If you would be so kind to state your are DM to him in the friend request, I would apperciate that.

Thank you.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
No problem, gladly rape you guys anytime :)
Lol jk but yea if our team is on at sometime when urs is on we'd gladly scrim.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
keep in mind im not on the original GB roster but i can still kik anybodys ass in ctf on their roster

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
Thanks. I really am thankful to have an expirenced team to go against in CTF. Don't judge. We primarly SND so we got some work to do.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Lol we played WunByWuns team in a scrim nd beat em in their own game....But yea anytime ill add the guy later tommorow

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Add M-i-c-h-i-g-a-n- on psn. We mostly play S and D now but we can do both or w/e

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
Lol thats a scrim??? That was a 3v4 and the lemonade guy isnt even on our team neither is accuzations. Plus i joined like the 3rd round. Why dont you post of the game in Karachi where we wrecked you guys?

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
That's the only video I recieved. It's no big deal. Just a scrimmage correct?

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Yea Um so was it a 4v1 against DM bc drator is the only DM on there lol. Even then it was u guys woulda had an extra player. And i like the youtube comment, mv beats DM. GB us, bc a scrim is just a scrim.

Stream:

SMaRTz 4L

Sergeant
I didn't name the video. I didn't even record it. Calm yourself. It's all fun and game.

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
That's not what your recruits say smarts. They're good enough to scrim on their own maps but they choose not to GB us? Yea GG

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Um ok GB us tonight? I guarantee we will 2-0 you guys, that's wasnt even a scrimmage. You played against 1 DM on the b team and 2 randoms in a 4v3, then go on here and post it just to look like you're good and tell us to calm down? Next time I smack a team of randoms in a pub I'm going to post it on here as "DM vs nam GB". This is stupid.