Some quick 360 Changes

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Console: Headset:
So obviously SK and his team are doing a great job with their team, but I know that some people, visionary forb tav etc still want to GB. And thats fine. So I will be re starting my OVR ladder, which we were all doing fine on before, and if you want you can be on the team. So far its Me Hasy and Vissionary, which we are a pretty good 3v3 team anyone else is welcome. I like to GB it is fun and worth some of my time, but I don't care that much about it in the way that others do.

To make it clear, no one is hating on SK for what he is doing, but we still have good players and I want to use that talent, and help people get better instead of cutting them.

Click Here for team: http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-black-ops/team/dm--ovr/

Will posting updates regularly.

Stream:

DM Hhasy

Respect the Opponent
Founding Member
Let's get it done!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Stream:

M

My o QuickScope

Um do i even have to asssskkk
add me duh duhhh.. hhahaha
nuffyy

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, good job Toon.

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
I will be leaving early tomorrow, my girl and I are driving to eau Claire to see our god-daughter and other family. 5 Hour drive, FML. So I won't be on 360 from thurs- early monday.

I believe I will still have internet So i can be on the site. Not sure though. Also I would Like Hasy and ATV to get some practices going while I'm gone. Thanks :)

Stream:

DM Viktomize

The Flyers Are The Best™
I will be leaving early tomorrow, my girl and I are driving to eau Claire to see our god-daughter and other family. 5 Hour drive, FML. So I won't be on 360 from thurs- early monday.

I believe I will still have internet So i can be on the site. Not sure though. Also I would Like Hasy and ATV to get some practices going while I'm gone. Thanks :)
While you're gone you should give leader to somebody else on the GB Roster so that we can run matches while you are gone.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
GOD GB IS SO GAY
Word, I got unranked+banned a few weeks ago because I apparently disputed a match I WON? And sure thing, I'll try to get my Xbox Live card by Friday. It expires ON Friday btw.