Socom rules....

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

1:first main rule NO DOUBLE CLANNING

tat means no being in 2 different clans in socom

2:when u see someone who wants to join make sure they come on the site and see the rules....

So tat means we wont have people saying they never herd there were rules

3:AWL wars if u get one when im not there as long as you report and put it on the thread like the last three wars u can war all u like.

4:if u do war make sure everyone knows no humping and no shooting bodys and no taunting

5:get along with all your clan mates and dont disrespect your leaders or anyone at tat matter

6:If u have seen these rules and u break one of the important rules there is no second chance on this matter u saw the rules theres no way u can say u didnt and theres no excuses for u not to get in trouble for it.

7:if u miss practice tell us why u couldnt make it

so far tats all i have atm this will be edited until i think its right sry if im alittle harsh. i learned if u want people to listen u have to be alittle harsh to get there attention.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Console: Headset:
Let me add some

When in a war listen to either me or Zero's orders. Do not go and do your own thing if you do you will be dropped from the war no questions asked.

Thats the biggest wun from me

Stream:

T

TwilightNinja

tats kewl tats kewl if i ever feel the time is right il join =)

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

u know its kinda just pretty much nothing will happen if u tell us where u were i mean other than tat your fine

Stream:

Ð

ÐM ƒî®§‡ §€®g€ªñ‡ Ž€®Ø

yea we are kewl and i will give darkman one more chance if anyone sees him tell him to contact me but yea undead i have to say i will be getting a job soon and if i do drill team again my schedule might not let me have any fun so but whenever i get all the details i will let u guys know