SOCOM FTB3 1.10 Update

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Console: Headset:
wow if there was a map DLC i will not lie i would jizz meh pants and buy that shit. but thats a joke lmao there's no map DLC on psp sorry.

when i heard about this patch i thought there was gonna be a block on gamesaves and i was all set to return. then i heard it didnt do shit.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
dude FTB3 is getting on my last nerves
I disconnected 4x from games,and froze TWICE.
-___-

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
well there is a problem but there is a reason.Ppl cant join other's game but u can create because the host of those games u cant join havent update to 1.10 T_T.fucking hell i cant join games yet T_T

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
naw this patch can suk my dik it dint do shit cept encourage more hacking i was in a game with awsome dude and we were playing and i was puttin up my pro rockets and then i was raping rght then this faggot clan got pissed off and started oneshotting adn mm1 up the ass but im lik ima fuk u guys up so i did and they ended up leaving cause they were gettin raped soo yea it aint doin shit

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
are u guys gonna miss me?????????

*cough* fk u if u wont *cough*

lol

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol yea i seen that today shoot u let me down bro, ur movin shady now yo

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lol. i've had no problems with this update! oh yeah maybe its cuz i havent played since it came out hah

Stream:

DM xDarkKx

The Senior Elite
Hackers werent able to play on the fucking day of update but yesterday they can hack already....they patched it T_T.and i jus said Omg o7x members! then those o7x hacked on game and
got killed by auto kill hacks

Stream:

DM Marine

U3 Expert
Founding Member
why did shoot leave?

maybe this: when i follow shoot mup to a game theres a clan called *R and everytime i follow him theres always that clan there so i though is he going to leave DM and i was right

Stream:

DM MeNTaLiST

Former FTB3 Commander
Founding Member
I never saw much of Shoot. Was he ever in any clan activities?