gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
Console: Headset:
If you would like to try out for SOCOM FTB 2 these are the requirments:

1. Play often
2. Be cool
3. Be approved by our commander, even though there isn't one right now. So for the time being, anyone who plays SOCOM FTB 2 can try you out.

To let us know that you want to try out for DM SOCOM FTB 2, please post a NEW THREAD.

If anyone wants to add to this list, post here so I can post it in this post so it is official.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I am finally back and here are the new rules.

1. Play often
2. BE A TEAM PLAYER!
3. Be able to follow orders
4. Don't choke
5. Be cool not hot
6. Have a good attitude

You can reach me in Socom under the name of RoyalWun just send me mail about what you want and I'll reply.

Stream:

Q

Queezy007

I would like to try out. I played for about 4hrs last night with some DM clan and they sent me an invite to check out the website to try out. Queezy007

Stream:

PaNdAmOnIoM

Sergeant
Can i try out. i was playing with DM like Queezy007. i wana b DM4L, and be wit da best.

Stream:

DM mrwonton69

2nd Lieutenant
Ftb 2

i wanna try out, i'm most of the time at night or in the afternoon. i played with royal before

mrwonton69

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

well ill try and c u on and play with u k but i cant try u out but if i say ur good u could b in

sooo good luck

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I've played with wonton and yeah hes a pretty good player. He used to play FTB1 until I brought him into FTB2. He could get better and I believe he will try to because I know he wants to get into this clan. I say we try him out and maybe a natural born Demon Messiah will come out.

Stream:

BustaCap

Founder
Addict
ok cant wait to play with him and i lost my psp again so i wont be on for awhile

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

i have been on but no ones on but yea i still play ohh but yea like u said royal he might be good

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite

i cud prob try u out wen i get my psp but the commander right now is zero so he shud try u out

and zero if u want leader ship bak telll me