Snipawiz/Tommy

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
Hi. I'd like to try out for DM MoHH1.

I'm rank 438 currently.
My best axis and allies guns are the Thompson and the STG-44. I'm working on M1 and Kar, and I'm pretty good with bar. I'm good with nades.

Warring, I've had a lot of experience, and I think I'm best as a flag runner, but I hate holding on to it if both side have it. I'm also good at killing the enemy with flag and holding them back for a bit.

Clans I have been in are SK, XIV, PI, DM (which I regret quiting because someone got me mad saying they were going to cut me because I used a different account than my DM one, and I seriously regret quiting.)
I want to join DM because the people are really cool and nice, way better than all the other clans I was in (well besides DM of course), and because you guys usually have a few people on every game at least once a day.

So please take this into consideration, and thanx. 8D

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Welcome WIZ!

I know you are a great player and I think you leaving was just a big misunderstanding.

He is always active and I think that's exactly what our mohh1 team needs.

Morb if you could try him out that would be awesome, or I can. I'd like to see how he does in a practice too.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Welcome to the site, WIZ. Take some time to chill out and chat a bit. Wait, so who were you in DM, whenever that was?

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
He was DM TommyMas, idk what happened or why he got cut but I remember it being some bs misunderstanding.

This was back in March I think.

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Yeah man this guy rocks...I have played with him and against him...Talk to Morb or Caveman when you see them...Hope you get back into DM,and plz spend some time getting to know eveywun on the site.Thats the only way you are going to make friends...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Hey WIZ, good to see ya came to site. Guys, I played a lil MOHH with him 2weeks ago on B. Forest. He seems very respectful and had a great score. GooD LucK WIZ!

Stream:

F

Fucking bitch

yea he is a cool kid and he owns :rolleyes:

he was cut because someone said he was that mcpopper kami nub.

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
No that was actually PI Smiley, or Lox/Locks. McPoP was my friend, I wouldn't have ever deleted her account.

And thanks for the support guys!

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
Okay, thanks for the clarification. If that really is you, TommyMas, then I would welcome you back on the mohh1 team without question. I had no idea why you were even cut, I had no say in the matter, but I thought you should have stayed in the first place.

Stream:

MajorTom

Sergeant Major
X15 was because I wanted a bigger war than 2v2s since it is particularly boring since it's pretty easy to win. A20 is my MoHH2 clan, I was really on MoHH1 with it since I wanted one main clan, but since after about a week I figured out I really couldn't get bigger than a 2v2 with them I quit. Cyclone I get this feeling you don't like me? Could we like truce or something? Cuz I wanna be friends with everyone!::cheers

Stream:

E

Erection

i want him 2 join as long as hes gonna stay for more dan a week :mmlsmiley: