Sneakerheads?

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
I never thought to ask...do we have any sneakerheads in this bitch? FYI, If you don't know what a sneakerhead is, then you arent one. These are the people who covet their sneaks and follow the sneaker game, watch releases and maybe even collect.

I wear a size 10.5.

Latest picture of my collection:

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
Those red/grey Nikes w/ blue shoes laces...

*drools*

Stream:

DM Deathrow

For Nikes, I wear size 11. Rockin these right meow.

I think I have the newer style, but very similar concept. Paul Rodriguez yee.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Nice shoe game! Any particular reason why you don't have the Concretes? i see the military blue and fire red jw. You plan on getting any other jordans this year?? I want the 4's or the 11's coming out in december idk which ones tho.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
oooooo...i like the 2pair @ top right gray & white pair...I do wear 10.5....

hmmmmm...

Stream:

DM Deathrow

UGH...willing to cram foot.....just.......to look good yeaaaahhhhh

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Wow. Im amazed by this thread. One of my friends complete skater bro. Gets a new pair of Dcs every two weeks.

Me on the other hand get one pair of shoes a year.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Nice shoe game! Any particular reason why you don't have the Concretes? i see the military blue and fire red jw. You plan on getting any other jordans this year?? I want the 4's or the 11's coming out in december idk which ones tho.
Just wasnt feeling the cements...i have enough grey/black/white....

i plan on getting the cool gray 9's that come out, but i am unsure about the others...the bred 11s are nice though, very nice

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
oooooo...i like the 2pair @ top right gray & white pair...I do wear 10.5....

hmmmmm...
This both are this years Carmelo Anthony sneaker, aka the "Melo M8". The black ones i have worn a few times...the gray however i haven't worn an i have actually been trying to sell because i don't plan on wearing them....if you want them, $75 shipped and they are yours(normal retail is $130, but i do work at a Footaction so i got them at half price)

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
For Nikes, I wear size 11. Rockin these right meow.

I think I have the newer style, but very similar concept. Paul Rodriguez yee.
I like my Prod's too, they aren't in the pic...they were hiding XD i have a pair, these are them, i use the white laces...

Those shoes u like in my picture, i havent worn them yet...they are 125+13 shipping on eastbay.com...i got a little discount because i work for a sector of the company and paid $99 shipped...i would give them to you for $110 shipped if you want them. They are actually Jordan AJKO 1's Barcelona edition. Pretty limited, they might be a little small considering your an 11...but they fit similar to the prods

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
LL leave DH alone, its not his fault he still has a 1.3 megapixel phone.

Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
I like those bred 12's a ton dhome, im jelly. Whats up with those green laces in your trueblue 3s though?? What size you wear?