Slayah (:

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
Hey Guys, Most of you whont remember me at all , But ii just wanted to see How everyone is doing & what you guys be playing so maybe ii couldd play.

Well I missed you guys a lot. Havent talked to nobody in agess.
Butt Fer Most you im SgtSLaYaH on Mohh1&Mohh2

IM XxSLaYaHxX &....oMg....oWnd,-.Xx.NeFF.xX.-, on Socom Ftb2

And XxSLaYaHxX On XBL.

Well Miss the sitee.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
I remember your punk ass....wun of the only people to beat me in a 1v1 in FTB2...I still say you haxXxed :D

Good to see you again brother

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Whats up DM Classic it be DM BtmnRul lol .Hey man I am still on the PSP and playing FTB3 now with alot of DM ...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Whats up DM Classic it be DM BtmnRul lol .Hey man I am still on the PSP and playing FTB3 now with alot of DM ...To The Bat Caave!!

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Whats good SLaYaH? Stop around more often. More and more O.G's have been very inactive. It's nice to see my old teammates.

Stream:

DM KNIGHTParikh

KAMIKAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Founding Member
I know a lot of O.G.'s and I miss the old 2008 DM site =(

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Shitt. I Remember everyonee On thiss. Royall, I didn't hackk Forr the lastt timee. But Itt wass a close mattch tho.? But Shitt I need to go on Psp more. All i got for it is Socom Ftb2 and I see everyone gots Ftb3 but i Personally thinkk itss Wack. Butt Nikki and Shane longg ass time no talk :) Miss bothh you guyss. Does everyone still think Shane is my brother? I dont know. But How Bout 360, Anyonee still on thatt.? I got a Wii . :)

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Still Say I hacked.? Well I mean I hadd skill thru all our Matches. You triang to say ii Hackedd Thru them all.?
Remember that Time Were I killed a wholee teamm Crossbow only. Rememberr? Was thosee hacks?

Stream:

DM XxSlaYaHxX

Sergeant Major
Still Say I hacked.? Well I mean I hadd skill thru all our Matches. You triang to say ii Hackedd Thru them all.?
Remember that Time Were I killed a wholee teamm Crossbow only. Rememberr? Was thosee hacks?

Stream:

PiiN3aPpL3

Prestige 5
Shitt. I Remember everyonee On thiss. Royall, I didn't hackk Forr the lastt timee. But Itt wass a close mattch tho.? But Shitt I need to go on Psp more. All i got for it is Socom Ftb2 and I see everyone gots Ftb3 but i Personally thinkk itss Wack. Butt Nikki and Shane longg ass time no talk :) Miss bothh you guyss. Does everyone still think Shane is my brother? I dont know. But How Bout 360, Anyonee still on thatt.? I got a Wii . :)
You got Cod5 for Wii?