SKYRIM won game of the year ?..

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Console: Headset:
So i just heard Skyrim won game of the year. and idk much about this but that sounds like a pretty big deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjqsYzBrP-M

Does anyone have it and think its worth getting ?.. does it have competitive multiplayer ? sorta like cod with team deathmatches and shit or no ??

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Dude Skyrim won because everybody got sick of the CoD games. In CoD it's fun and all, but it doesn't have the depth that games like Skyrim and Drakes have.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Skyrim took a shit on CoD lol look at all the "Arrow to the knee" jokes you see everywhere online.

"I was DM4L like you, then I took an arrow to the knee"

Stream:

DM Major Meat

Founder
Addict
Everyone ive talked to...says this game is EPIC.... I'm not into RPG games... but this one is making me think twice and try it.

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Ya i might get it, im tired of all these supposed to be good games that turn out to be bullshit.

within the past 2 months i got

BF3
MW2
NFS the run

and none of them were what i expected them to be

thats 200$ spent for basically nothing.

gonna try skyrim out now, hopefully it wont be as dissapointing, sucks it doesnt have online though, still there should be alota stuff do in it though

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Ya i might get it, im tired of all these supposed to be good games that turn out to be bullshit.

within the past 2 months i got

BF3
MW2
NFS the run

and none of them were what i expected them to be

thats 200$ spent for basically nothing.

gonna try skyrim out now, hopefully it wont be as dissapointing, sucks it doesnt have online though, still there should be alota stuff do in it though
bro that game doesn't even need online play. The campaign is soooooo epic

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
nah i played it though.

And its an understatement because there isn't alot to do but a shitload

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
um more story than both of those combined. Look up a game called Deus Ex: Invisible War and DE: Human Revolution. Its like those games IMO

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
but can you like free roam and find alota secret shit and rare stuff or weapons like in pokemon ??

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
YESSSS thats what i love about these type of RPGS so much shit to do (like GTA) but stays true to the story, like in one way or another the side missions have some role in the main story. I can literally play the DE games over and over again w/o getting bored!

Stream:

DM ViSiioNaRY

Founding Member
Damn im getting it.

whats the DE games again though ?..

lol i have a feeling ima be wasting away by this game for long hours

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Deus Ex: Invisible War and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Invisible war was on original xbox and HR is on 360/PS3/PC.