Sick Jokes

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
WARNING:
THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO GET OFFENDED EASILY.
THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN JOKES OF SEXISM, RACISM, AND MORE OFFENSIVE MATERIAL. VIEW THIS THREAD AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Also, none of these jokes are mine. I am not racist, sexist, or am prejudice in any way. Do not get mad at me if these offend you.

1 sperm has 37.5MB of DNA information in it.
That means a normal ejaculation represents a data transfer of 1403808.59375 GB in about 3 seconds...
And you thought virgin broadband was fast.....

Apparently Japanese sunken gardens look there best at this time of year.

I sure hope all those Japanese people have been to Mr Miyagi's karate lessons.
They're going to have to know how to paint fences, wash cars and sand those decks real well.

Due to the current crises in Japan, there are approximately 127 million unidentifiable people.

I just rung my Japanese friend to make sure he was okay after the Tsunami and all he did was go on about his social life.
Just kept going on and on about a huge rave.

I went swimming in the Black Sea.
It stole my trunks.

I reckon this disaster stuff is just a splash in japan.

Isn't all this talk about the Japanese nuclear meltdown simply an over-reaction?

Latest reports indicate that Tokyo City Fish Markets have had a sudden influx of seafood. Heaps of crushtasians....

I bet the 'tidal wave' ride at Thorpe Park will be a bit awkward for the next few days...

So, Pokemon Black came out this weekend.
Gotta Catch Jamal.

BBC News: AMERICA TO SEND 2 NUCLEAR EXPERTS TO JAPAN
The last time they sent "Nuclear Experts" to Japan, they killed 105,000 people...

Worried about my Japanese friend following the recent natural disaster, I tried his mobile and - miraculously - I got through.

I must say, I was surprised to hear him going on about a massive increase in jobs being created in Japan...something about a new career explosion?

ITV News Reporter: '2,000,000 Japanese people left without water'
I dont think they've looked hard enough.

Feel free to contribute!

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
If I get too much negative feedback, I will delete the thread.

If I get positive feedback (which is hardly likely) I will post more.

Stream:

Mobius 1

Colonel
I liked it all, the one about the nuclear scientists made me laugh, haha, last time it was two as well

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
lol try getting some that don't involve japan, I mean they are good but try getting others aswell

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
The nuclear expert one was probably the best along with the 2 million ppl w/o water joke