Should DM Batman Retire??????????????

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
Console: Headset:
This thread is going out to all the DM players who belong to the best clan on the planet.We have ruled in many games with an iron fist.

However with my me workin all the time,and not getting much playin time I just dont know if I should to be part of this clan anymore???

I can assure everywun that I don't want to leave or quit or even join any other clan,I just dont want let anywun down....

I have had the honor of commanding the moh2 squad,which in my opinion is wun of the best units that DM has to offer...

So,please provide some feedback on my situation I would really appricate it...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

DM CptReilly

He's fizzy, he's ginger
Founder
Beezy,

I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think there is any need for you to retire. We all understand that you work and that you get on mohh2 when it's convenient for you.

I am completely fine with the way things are right now. Whenever you do get on mohh2, you are ridiculous, really amazing.

You've done so much for DM and I hink you've earned the right to play as much or as little as you damn well please. I would just hate to see you go BTMNrul, you are like my mentor.

That's how the CPT feels on this issue, TO THE BAT CAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

I agree with Cpt, on this one. Even though I never played Mohh 2, or for that fact, any practice or war, I do know that Btmn has brought alot to the table and is a great Leader. The one thing about clans are that, even though one of your major key players might be out for awhile does not mean, the clan will turn their back on their fellow brother in arms. Pretty much the Cpt. said it all ! I can understand were Btmn is coming from. Major Meat was a lil worried that he would be cut from the finest clan out there, because he did not have the time to put into anymore, due to his job becoming demanding of his time..... and also his psp breaking. But DM has a lil saying to all of its members......" DM4L", and that code, is the code all DMs live by.

Stream:

DM Ninth

1st Lieutenant
There's definitely no reason for you to retire. We're all busy at some point, and I do not blame you for caring about what is most important. If you can go online occasionally, then so be it, but I will never complain that you haven't been on in a long time, or that you don't have time for this clan, because you do. At least you visit the site whenever you can. I believe that is more than enough!

And I didn't know your PSP broke...that's terrible, but it happens to all of us!

Stream:

DM JackBauer

Strange Scottsman
Uncle...

I see that your busy..

But as blunder said you can always come online a couple of times and sorry about your psp breaking hope you get a knew one..

And Plz dont have any thoughts of leaving your a great commander for mohh2 and i hope it stays that way.

DM4L and i hope it stays that way.

DM JackBauer.

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Alright Mr.Eddy here is what Senoir Royal has to say.

Tu quiero a quedase...my spanish sucks mostly...

But I want you to stay man. Listen bro, you have brought us through some tough times and help us become the most undisputed clan in the gaming world. The word retire is an ugly wun and thats why we should not use it. I dont know if a lot of you know about DM Storm, but he use to play Halo 2 with DM. Does he play it now or Halo 3 or any other games, not that I know of but he is still apart of this clan. I thought about it logically and the thing is if you really want to step down the WORST thing you can do is just demote yourself to say a officer. I mean look at Major Meat, hes been in this clas for a very long time, he has never wunce pissed or moaned about not being officer. Sometimes you got to do those little things, but leaving is not wun of them. We all understand your working situation and that it sucks minus that you get paid out the ass. But you are what some would call an uncle to them because you have been here, helped, givin advice, and been a good friend. Look we all love you and we dont want you to leave/retire. Just become a officer and whenever you get on play. Just because of the rank difference doesn't mean your any less of a player or a person. It's your call but I for wun do not want you to retire, your too good of a player and too grand of a person to have that happen. Your my bro, I want whats best for you and I think retiring is not that.

Stream:

OUTL4W

gotta light?
Admin
Founder
Addict
There's no way you're retiring. You've had too much of an influence on our clan, and I'm not just talking about mohh2, but all of DM. You're a natural born leader and it's obvious even to me. You've been a great freind as well.

IF you feel that you are not up to the commander role, simply elect someone else for the position unitll you can make a come back. For the time being I will leave u as a commander, but if you decide that you would be more comfortable having the officer title, just say the word and I will update your usergroup settings.

Nice word's Mrs. Meat. really.

Everyone else, glad to see you backing up a great guy.

DM4L :soapbox:

Stream:

X

xTragedyx

no need to retire man even if you cant play that much games right now you can always play them in the summer. you still come on the site and talk and stuff and contribute. your a good leader for the mohh2 team and one of my best role models. stay Bat stay!!

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
dont.

i understand if your busy.
i will NEVER complain of someone being inactive because i know your probably doing something important.

we all take breaks from gaming (for whatever reason).

Stream:

H

Hypnotic

dude i dont even know u well cause im new...but by the looks of things ur a great guy and u own. DOnt retire

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Batty, you are one of the best DM. You're a role model. I'm glad you're in DM and if you retire, i'll retire. It's not necessary at all, we understand that you have to work. I'd rather you stay here and visit than leave DM altogether. I'm glad you're working and doing what you have to do. Stay DM so you can be extra happy while you're successful at Disney. You're the best commander and you're the best a friend could want.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
well out of all the post mine will be the shortest and easyiest to understand dont leave. if you do DM wont be complete

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
youre a great leader man id hate to see someone go, especially a great friend like you. its very understandable if you cant come on the site or play, we all have other commitments and responsiblities.
DM4L Bat!

Last edited:
Stream:

T

Thunder

HELL NO... i havent known u that long... but dude ... ur really fun and a great leader... and a influence... even tho u called me annoying in mohh1... ur still a great person and a great friend... DONT GO BTMN.. i will miss you.. i think we all will miss you....
- THUNDER
-DM4L

Stream:

Royal1Wun

Prestige 2
Heh, such drama in Disney World!

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TOO!!!!!!!!!

Stream:

R

R4W McPoPPer

Batman, u shudnt retire, just cuz u dont play that much, u influenced me a lot in these last few hours, and i think you should be promoted!!! to super admin! or something. Even if you do retire just know u will always be in my clan, and my heart :wub:

Now, to the popcorn machine!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
DO NOT RETIRE BATMAN UR AWESOME.LOL DIS POST IS OLD BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD B FUNNY TO BRING IT UP AGAIN :D

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
this is a year old thread, and batman is still here.

everyone stfu, he isnt going anywehre...ill make sure of it :D