Seriously need help with RR

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ok, most of guys need to listen, mainly the RR pllayers. As u know, the cfw update is yet to be released. I can understand that some of u cant get on for that reason. But those that CAN get on dont. Its just normally me,rico, Kevin, thats it. Batman stopped getting on like a week ago, i havent seen Bandit on either. VanR and S2K and MetalHead get on for like 20 minutes and leave. The rest are stranded out of RR. Tor,if u can get on just to recruit, then do it.because i miss those days when 15+ DM were on RR and when Bat made a game and some would be left over xD. Those days were glorious. Dont worry guys, I wont ever quit DM, just that u guys need to be more active when u can.Like, for example, the last person that was recruited was DM NightMare_72, which was 2 weeks ago =o. other noob clans like SKZ and CYG and stuff already have more rosters o_O.when i log on the lobby i hate to see bitches talking shit about DM, like we"re dying.But i would like to prove them wrong...
-ATV

Stream:

DM PaNoNDa

Hibari Kyoya
Founding Member
Evil I think I see DM_Bandit he still play but not much

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i cant get on atv im on cfw again. im sorry. we just have to wait for the cfw update. if they think we're dead tell em to go to dmclanforum.com lol

but bat im sure will bback soon

Stream:

Like, for example, the last person that was recruited was DM NightMare_72, which was 2 weeks ago =o. other noob clans like SKZ and CYG and stuff already have more rosters o_O.-ATV
alright xD see thats why we are better we have less people and kick more ass. we dont need a ton of rosters. our numbers could probably beat all of their numbers. its not size we should be worried about. hell socom stuck with one roster for a while and got a second for just recruits we kicked butt. we didnt need like 5 different rosters like all the other clans. we kick more ass our way. =) other than that i agree on people logging on but like torn said i cant get on either till they get another cfw. or till i get a new psp during christmas xD.

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
in all honestly, i really doubt a new cfw with access to psn will come out. Anyways if it does im postitive it will be fixed very soon by sony. Sony is taking this seriously as they have said that all future online games will require psn to access. I like it better that way too. No worrying about hackers and ftb3 coming out soon makes it even better.

Stream:

DM Metalhead

General
what! bullshiznit. i get on for at least an hour or two at a time, but unlike you guys talking and whatever you do in the...talking area i join games, and when that games over, join a different one...

Stream:

DM_VanR

Captain
I never get on for just 20 mins, the least I go on is about an hour, and I can't get on everyday for various reasons, but when I do, I stay for a long while. When I was on the last time, I played from 3:30pm to 8pm.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
all othr clans in tht game r bull shit yea tell em to com here nd besides skz is bull shit i hav a damn fukin pic of them wantin me 2 join their clan lik 4 real lik my dick (ill show pic later tmorow) nd thm othr clans lik i said dnt no shit bout us

pussy clans tht act all tough nd shit fuk em

nd btw fuk it if they got mor ppl lik by how many mor

nd they prob all nubs jus recrutin for the hell of it

wen i get bak on nd i kik som nub clan ass thn they suk cause its been a while

lik i said guys tell em i said to come here nd to say we dead THEY DNT NO SHIT
DNT LISTEN TO THM
DNT LET THM GET TO U
ND MOST OF ALL KEEP PLAYIN

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
Actually having less ppl that are beast is bettr than more ppl that are average..

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
in all honestly, i really doubt a new cfw with access to psn will come out. Anyways if it does im postitive it will be fixed very soon by sony. Sony is taking this seriously as they have said that all future online games will require psn to access. I like it better that way too. No worrying about hackers and ftb3 coming out soon makes it even better.
the fact that they are blocking it has nothing to do with piracy and cfw as i have said a million times before.

they didnt officially block cfw, they just required that all psps use fw 6.00 or higher in order to play. the only problem is that Dax left the seen therefore leaving us with GEN who have no idea how to dekrypt a firmware. its merely a lucky break for sony that we cant get on. they didnt do it with blocking piracy in mind.

Stream:

DM FlyMEXboy

DM mohh1 OG
Founding Member
Hey I get on for 3 games then go off, but I get on like 4 times a day and I see no DM playing, I would represent but I'm not on any of the rosters

Stream:

DM Kevin

Major
im on often...n i feel lonely..kind of but i got mw2 so i won't be on 4 now xD