Guest viewing is limited
  • You have a limited number of page views remaining
  • 4 guest views remaining
  • Register now to remove this limitation
  • HEY SOLDIER!...isn't it about time you quit lurking and join in on the fun? It takes less than 30sec to register.

Say something about yourself.

Stream:

Queen Macy

<font color="Purple"><b>The One and Only.</font><f
Console: Headset:
I threw up once in my brother's car when I got super wasted, 4 years ago. He and my parents got mad pissed, got grounded, and he made me clean his car, inside and out, especially the passenger's seat.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Nice. I have connections to the drug trade in Newark, and supposedly even straps :$

Stream:

Queen Macy

I love Mystique and Wolverine from X-Men, and I actually saw X-Men: First Class today. <3

Stream:

Blokhead

Founder
Addict
I'm Canadian and Mexican, and I'm a psychedelic adventurer :D

Stream:

Queen Macy

I thought it's a "Say something ABOUT yourself" thread, not "What you're planning to do" thread.

I prefer wearing flip flops or going barefoot than wearing any type of footwear.

Stream:

DM MayorWest13

Founding Member
o thank you knight i love you 2
im currently very sleepy
is that statement acceptable macy? i hope not

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Ive never smoked anything in my life, during middle school my best friend was a pothead (smoked daily and sold) and he always tried gettin me to smoke but i never gave in. Its something i dont think ill ever do. O and like prolly 75% of the ppl that havent asked me if i do think i smoke, even alot of relatives of mine say i do bc they dont believe i never have lol.

Stream:

DM Lordlander

Founder
Founding Member
Ive never smoked anything in my life, during middle school my best friend was a pothead (smoked daily and sold) and he always tried gettin me to smoke but i never gave in. Its something i dont think ill ever do. O and like prolly 75% of the ppl that havent asked me if i do think i smoke, even alot of relatives of mine say i do bc they dont believe i never have lol.
Nigga nigga it ain't even bad if you can control it.

But I respect your decision.

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Nigga nigga it ain't even bad if you can control it.

But I respect your decision.
Im not clowning on it or anyone that smokes. It is bad for you but then again what isnt bad for us, like i enjoy drinking even tho i know its bad. Smoking just aint me.

Umm lets see im a big sports fan watching and playing except im not great at playing all of em lol. My best/fav sport is baseball but i play basketball and football more frequently bc i only have two other close friends that play baseball. Even tho im mexican i fkn hate soccer, but am sometimes left no choice but to play.