say something about the person above you!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Thinks that major gramatical issues are minor, and fails to realize that he could have been locked up in 37 countries for speaking without subjecting someone in the sentence! < Not really, only in Cuba and Soviet Russia of Past!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Console: Headset:
should know that if i would go to cuba, i would be to busy trying to fuck all the cuban bitches that they wouldn't care about minor grammer problems

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Should know that in Cuba if you don't capitalize the word Cuba you get fucked up the ass by Fidel and Raul Castro at the same time!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
should know that im not gay so theres no guy ever fucking my ass.

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Should know that I never said that he was gay and should know that they don't care if you are Gay, Straight, Lesbian, or Bipolar, they will always judge you like a dentist drills a molar, it hurts it aches the world is filled with fakes and now kids learn to text before they even pick up rakes. < Free Styled!

Stream:

C

Coolking101

Should know that I have to go get trained for Link Crew so I'm pc'ing out! PEACE!

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
Should watch "The Expendables" which has a bad guy named General Gaza in it who apperently is a commander for DM :D

Stream:

DM4L Krysis

BOOM, PSP broke.
Founding Member
has a square body, has an X face and has the sentence "DM Simkin's avatar" on it.