say something about the person above you!

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Doesn't know classifications of hippies.

First off all hippies agree that homosexuality is acceptable.

Second, some go vegan, some vegetarian, some are hippie in their beliefs (me)

Third, most of us smoke weed. I DON'T. I'm not talking 4/20, I'm talking day to day. My friend bought a good joint for 10 bucks. Btw I can't smoke cuz if I get caught I'm gonna get fucked by both my parents and my school.

The crazy hippie shit in the '60's still remains, but us new hippies don't do acid and shit. Btw if you're wondering where I live I'm in western ma.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
ALLOWED ME TO GO INTO HIPPIE MODE.

U have a problem with fags? Btw thats in the top 3 for the worst words I can say. Seriously why tho? They chose their path as your chose your own.

Let me in put in your (and mine) straight perspective: You getting shat on for dating an "ugly girl." Ppl shit on you, disrespect you without you even knowing who you are, they assume that your desperate and that's the best you can get. America is such a snap-judgment society. I have a problem with this, but I'm getting better. We assume shit about ppl before we say a word to them. This isn't directed at you DH, I'm just making my lecture/rant. Anyways, for real tho, what do you have against homosexuals, and I will slap you in the face if you say "it's against my religion" cuz too many ppl make decisions off fate.

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
stfu noob, i was joking lmfao. I went to burger king and saw the burger on the list and went wtf.

Stream:

DM Kinger

DM's Biggest Hippie
Founding Member
Is a cool dude. Yeah I'm sorry that the veggie burger is on there. Us hippies were pushing for more "humane" choices.

Stream:

DM TStreets

SC4 Commander
Founding Member
is the 1st hippie I've read that doesn't smoke weed or do LSD and as a job and still goes to school. . . . . . I know right lol