say something about the person above you!

Stream:

DM BloodyMuhrder

PSN - BloodyMuhrder
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
stupid white bitch who thinks he will be somebody when he grows up
little does he punk ass bitches end up dead

Stream:

DM DHomeboy

The King. 普
Console: Headset:
its say something about the person above you not 2 places above you, can't you read illiterate black boy
LOL I can quote if I want to. Also for a guy who likes to find flaws in EVERYONE, there is no doubt in my mind that you obviously are a insecure little child and you don't get enough attention from you mama and papa, so you run to the internet and try to put-down other people to make yourself feel better. The funny thing CON is that you don't have to do that. If you weren't such a disrespectful dick to everyone then people might actually like you. But you won't even give that a though will you? As I said before I feel sorry for you. Pity pity....

Also criticize my literacy but you can't even practice proper grammar in your insults. I mean if I'm so inferior to you then why can't you show it? Ooooh wait you can't! It's* and you forgot the (?) also there's no need for the comma. I'm not saying that you have to type in perfect English on the site but, if you want to insult an individual that is more educated than you then try something else other than 5th grade insults.:thumbsup:

Stream:

F

Focus

LOL I can quote if I want to. Also for a guy who likes to find flaws in EVERYONE, there is no doubt in my mind that you obviously are a insecure little child and you don't get enough attention from you mama and papa, so you run to the internet and try to put-down other people to make yourself feel better. The funny thing CON is that you don't have to do that. If you weren't such a disrespectful dick to everyone then people might actually like you. But you won't even give that a though will you? As I said before I feel sorry for you. Pity pity....

Also criticize my literacy but you can't even practice proper grammar in your insults. I mean if I'm so inferior to you then why can't you show it? Ooooh wait you can't! It's* and you forgot the (?) also there's no need for the comma. I'm not saying that you have to type in perfect English on the site but, if you want to insult an individual that is more educated than you then try something else other than 5th grade insults.:thumbsup:
you mad now?