saved a life

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
yea i found a bird on the ground outside and som of u no me i gotta save the day soo i get the bird bring it in and make this net thing i thought of in lik 2 min (yea im creative that way) and then i climbed the tree it was hard as fuk cause i had to climg using one hand but i managed with the help of som other shit to get the start soo yea pics below enjoy

well first is the bird i grabed a sock i had in the laundry and well now its in the trash lol but yea this is the bird

next is the net thing i made in lik 2 min and yea i needed more lentgh to t so i grabbed another stick lol and yea it has tape on it lol

and finally the nest well its hard to see i think but yea it was there hard to reach damn nest

soo yea i felt gud after that and thought id let my bros know about it

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
LMFAO
Good job bro, i thought it was a person. i was ready to gasp,too.seems like your consciousness is good :]

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Ur a nub u should have pulled a 360 while u were scaling the tree but ur getting better

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
damn UC this is awesome!!! good job bro, next time i need to be saved i know who to call ;)

much respect man

Stream:

DM xKiLL4x

Major General
we dnt wana c dis sht!!!!!!!!!...

lol jus messn bra bra....way da save da day...

you 4got da pick of da "B" t-shirt for BirdMan.....

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
I would go outside and make a demonstration video but my neighbors would be like WTF?

Stream:

DM Deathrow

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:lime;backgroun
You've inspired me to help someone today! Thanks UC for your courage.