Russ Is Back!! IN DM!!!

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
doesnt really matter you guys arent the best without me... jking :p... or am i???? :
:) btw i love seeing ppl asking if they can join dm again in the rr lobby when bat is on. Kind of makes me glad i never joined dm and turning into the desperate ppl there.

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
doesnt really matter you guys arent the best without me... jking :p... or am i???? :
:) btw i love seeing ppl asking if they can join dm again in the rr lobby when bat is on. Kind of makes me glad i never joined dm and turning into the desperate ppl there.
they're all savages

Stream:

DM4L_Andy

Colonel
omg...andy's an officer!?!?and dan is a senior elite!?!?and RUSS IS IN DM!?!?SWEET!!!bro,u did d impossible,welcome back bro! -ATV
Yeah ima join bats rostr...i dont like leading rosters/clans....but dont worry im soon to have the title of commander again in a diff game maybe :D

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
i love mayor too! :wub:

welcome back russ i guess. i trust bats decisions. i hope ur serious this time as u were "changed" the last time too.

oh rico do not forget we gave u 3 chances =P. guess how many times i quit DM: 0 lol.

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
well russ got bak now how bout drator or som other .........................................................................

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
I'm only being fair but if your going to let him back in you might as well let the other one back in..