Master Sergeant
Console: Headset:
as nathan searched for the right clan...Defade...until he got kicked xDD
Lmfao

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
When DM_Elite-09 came to the world of rr was formerly know as Nathan152009 [he was learning to become pro],then he went under the wing of his clan mvp wtf i am pro.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
Wow i never knew i got kick for u atv the other dp people said i got kick cause i was never online and my points was the lowest and raven got my spot in the clan.

Stream:

DM_Nathan

Nathan0915
And i join LK the same day i join DM on both accounts Nathan152009,DM_Elite-09 but left LK for dm later that day.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ok, if u want it to be as detiled as u want u shouldve pmd to me your info.otherwise SHUT THE FUCK UP,u saw my warning, and im not supposed to be a fkn genius on knowing what happened

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
lmao. atv nice tribute to nathan i liked it :) i have to say tho...it was DeFade not DeFaded.

oh and hold off on mine for a bit bro idk when i'll have time to send you info, i wont be doing much these next couple weeks as i want to be all my college apps in by November 1st and i have the SAT tomorrow morning

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ok tor,i listened to ur reply d first time. and lmao i WAS IN defade, so i would know wat the tag is =p

and nate, i only do one, since i have many more people to do, but ill try to fix the current one. i have to wake up at 4am to make these, since i dont have time in the afternoon

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
here's a new video that i made recently:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP47CJteiiM[/ame]
hope u enjoy!!!