RR hub

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
Console: Headset:
RC find a substitution lol i know how you feel but im unbusy for awhile (im so lucky) ima be bored tell gramps i said hi

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Ok then.
I was talking with Non and Psy in the chat box the other day and Psy, if you can get on RR, would you like to make your own roster till I get back? Maybe even if it's doing good, I think it could stay.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Your ALWAYS taking tests RC, FyL.
And Mort, get Resistance so we can play together when it comes out, like good times :D (IF it has online)

Stream:

DM Dark--Magician--

Maybe retire...
Founding Member
Your ALWAYS taking tests RC, FyL.
And Mort, get Resistance so we can play together when it comes out, like good times :D (IF it has online)
No way that it doesnt have online mode :D If i had Resistance + NGP, i would play its online from the beginning so i could become a legend :D

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
hows RR going guys, i know i disappeared, but hopefully you guys still playing

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
lol i quit RR like a month or two ago and i asked the same question gaza

Stream:

DM DeathWish

Founding Member
No way that it doesnt have online mode :D If i had Resistance + NGP, i would play its online from the beginning so i could become a legend :D
Wow he was talking to me but what happens if you cant afford it ? All i know is the psp NGP is gonna have disc like Nintendo ds and plus yeah im get it ATV but we dont know when the games come out or how much the games will cost for now we will just have to wait.BTW get KillZone and Uncharted and CoD. Oh and rumors say that COD game for the psp2 is gonna be all Nazi Zombies so im say that be badass.

Stream:

DM Clownie

Clown every1 loves to h8
Sorry bros my psp is broken so I have to get other 1. I just been busy with work lately so if u guys like u can take me off the roster as an non active DM. Ill be back on RR hopefully soon and I like to wish all of you guys good luck on RR.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
no trying to be a dick but when was da last time u guyz warred

Stream:

DM Psycotic

Motherlovers....UNITE!
Founding Member
FML

im the only one on, raid. its a bit like what happened with Tom.
i just hope RC doesnt quit due to everyone being inactive...