RR Forum Better than ever!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
Before i get flamed by the other 2 saps who posted their forums,i shall say that this is not a clan site(im DM for Life).this was a forum i created 5 months ago,and it has been updated drastically as of yesterday.
resistanceonpsp.net
if that doesnt work,
resistanceonpsp.forumotion
most of the rr ppl on the clan site came from there(sorry =( ).it is not biased just because 4 DM's are admins,and is a fair community with minimal to no rules,unlike faggish sftb3.com.so DM members(rr) check it out!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
holy fuck GOOD JOB on the Site atv it looks very nice!!!

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
RR is better than ever aswell, not that many hackers anymore and the servers fixed! no more lag!!! =D

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
to bad ive been banned for months on there for absolutely NO reason haha i know why u bumped rc ur losing members lol desperate. <part of this was from truezane as well

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
Erm, no that isn't why I bumped it.
I bumped as I tried to find the site on Google on my phone where it wasn't bookmarked, and it came up wit this thread.
And how long ago and by who were you banned? I'll see if I can talk about it.

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
2-3 months ago by waffle no reason everytime i ask atv he ignores me gore said hed unbann me but it nvr happened ip bann

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
the site will prob be revived when Resistance Burning Skies comes out, kind of surprised ppl still play RR and go to the site

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
id like to go to the site idc about RR anymore there's no challenge AT ALL on there so its boriing

Stream:

DM RC-blazer

Oceano4 ಠ_ಠ
Founding Member
If it's a Ip ban I doubt there's anything a mod can do, sorry Bro. =L

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
I'll unban you if you inbox me your IP. I'm not gonna pay detective and unban every ip just to get to you.