RR 2v2 Tourney!!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
ok guys, I know what your probably thinking, yet ANOTHER fail tourney.Yet another pointless tourney. Well think again!!!!This tourney will be organized into a bracket of all our members of RR. Please dont start randomly posting rubish shit like in the other tourney threads. The people who "hosted" those other tourneys were too iresponsible for maintaining the tourney. But im not. So here just post some ideas on who's team u wish to be on, and ill set up everything, while I talk with others to see what a reasonable prize would be for the winning team. i will make another thread to set up the teams and shot results. Also, when u find ur partner, make a team name so that i can easily divide up the brackets. post here if u r interested
So far me and rico are the first team :thumbsup:

Stream:

DM firevice

I'm The Lawl Enforcer
Founder
Addict
o yea? well i have one, and im not a cheap little bastard who rips off companies by downloading them for free.

honestly, people who do that are gay. dont care what your financial problem may be, get a fucking job

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol nice doe you guys no yet what the prize would be?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
he actually does have rr lol he's in iguanahak aka snipamasta's roster wit blazer dman etc. i only know cuz snipa's on my fl.

the other tournies failed cuz i owned duke's 1v1 lmao and the others weren't DM only.

i need a partner! :D

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
and plz make the tournament on the weekends cuz next week exams for me to thanks yo

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
and plz make the tournament on the weekends cuz next week exams for me to thanks yo

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol^^ oo man nah i tink the winning group should be promoted within the clan lolololol

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
lol^^ oo man nah i tink the winning group should be promoted within the clan lolololol

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
ok we have two teams so far:
Ownage:
PoisonedEvil
DeadWithImpact

and
Noobs:
GazaMehSeh