RR 2v2 Tournament

Stream:

-Brutal-

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
BRUTAL IS NO FAMILY OF MINE FUCK THAT GUY HE A SORE LOSER HE A FUCKIN BITCH HE FUCKIN DISRESPECTED THE WHOLE FUCKIN RR TEAM WHERE THAT BITCH ORIGINALLY CAME FROM lik yo he an ungrateful piece of shit gtfo the rr thrend u ent RR for DM so stop replying here no one wants to see u replying
but apperently he is still saying stuff to me

Stream:

You Really Shouldn't Fight Deads, he's already sad becuz his grandfather died. God Bless Him.

- :krazy: Shadow :krazy:

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
BRUTAL IS NO FAMILY OF MINE FUCK THAT GUY HE A SORE LOSER HE A FUCKIN BITCH HE FUCKIN DISRESPECTED THE WHOLE FUCKIN RR TEAM WHERE THAT BITCH ORIGINALLY CAME FROM lik yo he an ungrateful piece of shit gtfo the rr thrend u ent RR for DM so stop replying here no one wants to see u replying
well said my friend just but he is going to keep on replying here.......

Stream:

-Brutal-

2nd Lieutenant
im not. I lost my great grandfather not too long ago so i understand wat he is going through

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
ye fuck you yes I am still talking MY ASS would have to get FUCKING BANNED TO EVER TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY OR EVEN A PERSON UR SHIT TOO ME, i will never respect u again for what u sed about my bros wow how dare u say my fuckin Commander anit good anough wow and my brothers and suitible for DM wow u piece of shit

Stream:

hey... dont hate on the noob :D im just trying to keep the funny and keep it at peace...

- :krazy: Shadow :krazy:

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
Ye thanks shadow u tha only 1 that give a fuck about me!
Thanks bro.
That what i said 2 brut "this is a fuckin game and if u lose u lose there are worse things in live like a family die... T_T"
just remember that brutal!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
YE hold it down ye im fuckin pissed i will keep it comin fuckin report me man do it DOOO IT that won;'t make you look any better you piece of shit , and shawdow shut up this does not concern u anymore

Stream:

DM Tom

I'm Da Man
U guys are fighting about a fuckin game LISTEN its a fuckin game!!!!!!!!!!!
Just look at me i dont talk shit 2 anyone.

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
gtfo of my tournament thrend Brutal you r not in it anymore so stop lookin at it go bak to ur ftb3