@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
Console: Headset:
goddam u guys have to start ur own matches dont expect me to baby ur matches

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
drator and kevin post here and give me and duke a time when you both will be on so we can both play. if you don't reply within a week, you forfeit.

no toxy, we don't need refs bro cuz we are all in DM and this tourney is for FUN. no one will lie about the results of their matches. and if THEY DO, then there will be demotions/cuts you can count on that!

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
omfg tor i swear to god i was about to post something like what u said dude!DM's are honest and filled with integrity, not some lying noobs that need to lie. Although it is more likely that Raven might do this, just saying

Stream:

DM g-ace-k

1st Lieutenant
well i will always take pictures of match and if i feel brave enough, try and record the matches but recording makes me play bad

Stream:

DM DeadWithImpact

RAWR
Founding Member
shoot did it ever occur to u that u can just post all of ur thoughts into ONE post?Just think about it.

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
exactly dude u love posting small ass posts for no reason bro. and we need to start the tourney now! i want all tourney player(at least 4 teams) to get on in this week or u will be disqualified!

Stream:

DM4L Shoot2Kill

:)
Founding Member
no toxy, we don't need refs bro cuz we are all in DM and this tourney is for FUN. no one will lie about the results of their matches. and if THEY DO, then there will be demotions/cuts you can count on that!
Well you never know.
You can't always trust everyone..

Stream:

DM ANDIANO_PAK

Banned POS
Evil mine and B_TOADs wild card enrty team i was told we were playing tor and nuke now everything has changed and we are not in it. Explain?

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
Evil mine and B_TOADs wild card enrty team i was told we were playing tor and nuke now everything has changed and we are not in it. Explain?
i said i didnt wanna play you cuz like b_toad never gets on.

uh one day later still no reply from drator or kevin. 6 days til they forfeit

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
LMAO ok we all need to get this shit started and ima seriously fuck up kev and drat if they dont respond. they fucked the whole tourney uo, the dumbasses...