RizZaH's Getting into the Music Business

Stream:

DM DMan

Scholar's KeyNec
Console: Headset:
Yo Hova! I remember attempting FL Studio for the first time 4 years ago when I was in the 9th grade. I was just learning my first instrument, piano, and I sampled Coltrane and made a nice sample and a really short beat... that was barely a beat. Then my computer crashed and I lost ALL of my instruments, samples, etc. A guy who made jazz beats had actually given me a bunch of sounds to work with and I lost it all.

Then I used http://eng.musicshake.com/#!/ which was decent but all the music sounded the same after awhile since it was all patternized no matter what music you make.

I gave up beat-making after making 20 beats and focused more on piano and downloading more and more Hip Hop music. Now I'm starting to DJ. Which works out extremely well. I just bought $200 headphones that are for DJs along with an Ipad and some other DJing equipment. I will be earning some major cash over the summer DJing at different college parties.

I'm glad you're living it up in Princeton, I know a few people there through the Gates Millennium Scholarship. I'm probably going to visit sometime soon. Hope to see you soon bro.

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
Yo Hova! I remember attempting FL Studio for the first time 4 years ago when I was in the 9th grade. I was just learning my first instrument, piano, and I sampled Coltrane and made a nice sample and a really short beat... that was barely a beat. Then my computer crashed and I lost ALL of my instruments, samples, etc. A guy who made jazz beats had actually given me a bunch of sounds to work with and I lost it all.

Then I used http://eng.musicshake.com/#!/ which was decent but all the music sounded the same after awhile since it was all patternized no matter what music you make.

I gave up beat-making after making 20 beats and focused more on piano and downloading more and more Hip Hop music. Now I'm starting to DJ. Which works out extremely well. I just bought $200 headphones that are for DJs along with an Ipad and some other DJing equipment. I will be earning some major cash over the summer DJing at different college parties.

I'm glad you're living it up in Princeton, I know a few people there through the Gates Millennium Scholarship. I'm probably going to visit sometime soon. Hope to see you soon bro.
HEY!!!
I'm gonna pick up DJing too!

I bought an mpd26 to sequence drums and samples on FL.
But i think it would be really cool to DJ on it too.

I haven't had much time the past couple weeks to work on music, but my finals are almost over. I'm excited to try new things in the summer. I want to try to do some R&B/neo-soul type music.
And all my friends here do electro-house/dubstep stuff, so i might try that out just for kicks.

And if you ever visit Princeton, or anywhere close, let me know. It would be awesome to see you.

And Blazer, I'm majoring in physics.

Stream:

DM Blazer

BulletProof
Founding Member
HEY!!!
I'm gonna pick up DJing too!

I bought an mpd26 to sequence drums and samples on FL.
But i think it would be really cool to DJ on it too.

I haven't had much time the past couple weeks to work on music, but my finals are almost over. I'm excited to try new things in the summer. I want to try to do some R&B/neo-soul type music.
And all my friends here do electro-house/dubstep stuff, so i might try that out just for kicks.

And if you ever visit Princeton, or anywhere close, let me know. It would be awesome to see you.

And Blazer, I'm majoring in physics.
Eventhough im doing engineering, i'm glad i finished electromagnetism and nuclear physics.

Good luck with it.