retiring...

Stream:

DM Michigan

Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Console: Headset:
hey guys so i've been toying with it for the past week and i decided to retire as ps3 commander and as mw2 ps3 commander. Ill get to my reasons in a second but first I just want to clarify i will still be on mw2 a decent amount of time and still be on the site. So, my reasons for stepping down are these:

1st of all im doing a shitty job because im not helping our team be very active. I used to hold scrimmages all the time and GB a lot but then we just kind of stopped. Also i like playing with my friends from school too much to be a good leader because honestly, I invite them first because ive know a few of them for quite a while, so yeah i prefer to play with Brody, Ryan, Alex, Torrey, Oscar, and Jarred first along with snipa, rated, blazer, rico, and some other DM. I also see a lack of activity with the A team so we cant do any GBs really. B team has a lot of active players but it seems like none of the leaders want to do GBs. so yeah. basically ill take the blame as a poor leader so that why i feel i need to step down.

I know its not up to me now but i think that Riddler should be the PS3 commander. and as for mw2, i think we should go back to 1 team roster because less and less people are playing the game. idk just my opinion.

BTW ill still do GBs but just occasionally and as a member, not a leader.

DM4L

Stream:

DM xAsSaSsiiNo-

Requiescat in pace
Founding Member
damn......right before i come to ps3 the ps3 commander retires...........

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
damn dawg and yea ive noticed we are basically becomeing a social site now lol (talked about plenty of times by other members)

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
so may ppl retiring but i respect your guyz decisions.

Stream:

DM Sandman

DM's Personal Terrorist
damn man. well i guess u realize this is for the best and i sure hope that it is bro. atleast u'll still be helpin the team out and u better stay active on the site.

lets hope the new ps3 commander has the same balls as u do

Stream:

DM CuBaN

Psn = CuEBuH
i mean ofcourse i would love to take the position of Ps3 Commander but with the Gb incident about me joining another team i highly Doubt Roy want's me 2 but w.e i guess i'ma still give it a try i'm always active no matter what i'm always down to GB even if we have 3 ppl idc i'm DM4L and that will never stop so yea i would like to be Commander of ps3 or mw2 again.... so yea i know it's a no but trying is always a option

Stream:

DM xPlAyAh198x

Captain
Damn man this stinks...
But I agree on the part were you said we should go back to one roster.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
peace bro never really knew you much but you were a part of teh big three gray ppl now only GR8 IS LEFT OMG YOUR NEXT DUDE YOU HAVE A WEEK TO RETIRE

Stream:

DM Andy Rosas ♛

The Senior Elite
I think we needa get grillz back in charge of our GB... i mean he has the most expierience(spell fail) with GBs

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
Well good luck mich, however I have no problem filling any lead commandership parts but Give Grillz back Mw2 commandership he deserves that

Stream:

DM RiCo ♛

[YARB] Bieber Fever!!!
Founding Member
Atleast hes honest. Id like to start GB'n again, ive been playing alot more now since i dont have anything to do right now lol. 1 roster is fine but theres alot of ppl on B roster.

P.S: Yo robbie i heard u got a little kids room lol