ReNeGaDe's MOHH Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stream:

DM Morbid

Founder
Console: Headset:
Honestly i would say that a lot of this is bs and you are trying to make yourself look good.

You never mentioned the TONS of failed clans you made. You tried like 5 times before OD was created, which was succesful.

Also, i remember remaking FL....but you didnt kill it, we merged with what was left of OD and make ATR. In ATR we scrimmed a lot...mostly because we didn't like waring the hackers over at PI. But i do remember that in one of our scrims we did a 4v4 where is was the half of FL that joined vs. the half of OD. Where the exFL half won.

Oh, and look how good you were ren!(ATR So SicK)

Also, DM at the time was not the best.

But way back in the day when Hova and I were leading DM, we had mohh on lock down.

Stream:

ReNeGaDe

Sergeant Major
I never had any 'failed' clans

Name one that was a BAD clan cuz in reality they were all just practice leading up to me making OD....

Also, ATR came before the new FL
Also, I'd forgotten about ATR, lmao

Stream:

DM Chosen1

COD5 Commander
lol wow how to you remember all that? I played psp for a few years with DM, AAO, X15, FL, TR and i dont remember 3/4 of my shit? Mohh1 and 2 was the shit back then i wont lie, had no desire to play xbox haha

Stream:

DM PH

The Boss
Founding Member
I never had any 'failed' clans

Name one that was a BAD clan cuz in reality they were all just practice leading up to me making OD....

Also, ATR came before the new FL
Also, I'd forgotten about ATR, lmao
Nooooo the new FL came before ATR. Yeah all your clans had good players but they never lasted very long, you guys didnt lose alot but for watever reason they didn't stick for more then 2 weeks.

Stream:

DM ToRNaDo412

PSN: xFouR1TwOx
OD lasted for quite a while actually ph it wasn't a few weeks at all. 6-7 months i think it was

Stream:

RizZaHReCToR

The Enemy of Mankind
there is no reason why this thread should still be active.

seriously guys, the game is 4 years old. move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.