Regret

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Console: Headset:
Hey guys please please please! Don't bitch or say anything stupid about this. But I regret leaving DM. The clans I have been hustled me. HERO* mad eme lose friends and stole my youtube acc for them, [HERO] didn't do much they just made fun of HERO* so they broke up a week ago and then PBK bitched and stole the website, gamebattles, and youtube from me and kicked me out I'm not saying I want back in, but it'll be nice if you guys can forgive me for everything I said..

Stream:

DM Toonaami

<span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background
Well, glad you feel some remorse. Remember this lesson for the future.

Stream:

DM Hunt3r

PSN = Hunterish__dM
Founding Member
I find it easy it forgive and forget. No hate here bro.

Stream:

Simkin

Prestige 2
shouldve just stayed with DM in first place juni cause you are welcomed by everyone in DM

Stream:

DM Batman

To the Bat Cave!
You are always welcomed back, but I will going to have to put you on restrictions for leaving us in the first place ...You will have a week to prove yourself , and show DM why we should let you back in ...To The Bat Cave!!

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
You are always welcomed back, but I will going to have to put you on restrictions for leaving us in the first place ...You will have a week to prove yourself , and show DM why we should let you back in ...To The Bat Cave!!
Bat your a very nice guy bro, and I respect what your trying to do, but you should leave it up to his Commander Duke.

Stream:

DM4L SK

мσѕт dσρє™
Don't be an idiot like I was and leave again. Learn from your first mistake bro.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
Reply to Batman- Thanks bro I will try my best to show that I want to be a DM, and stay here through thick and thin..

Reply to Gaza- I am trying to reach Duke at the moment, but can't find him. So I am texting Clownie (Co-Leader).

And if I missed someone thank you, hopefully I can get back into DM, it will take hard work and determination but Im ready for whatever comes my way. I acted like a bitch before.. And thats not me.. I probs have bad rep around the clan, and I understand that and I want to erase that completely

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
DM SK- "Don't be an idiot like I was and leave again. Learn from your first mistake bro."

I won't. I knew what I should've done, but it went the wrong way. I should've just chilled in the shadows for a bit and not leave. Now Im going to have a really hard time coming back.

Stream:

DM Raiden

Darken_Raiden
Founder
Founding Member
Addict
Everyone deserves a second chance....if not I wouldn't be here either....js

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
DM Raiden- Everyone deserves a second chance....if not I wouldn't be here either....js

Yes they do, but depending on the person who wants it. Idk if my rep here is bad...

Stream:

DM CharlesK

The Senior Elite
Yes everyone deserves a second chance so don't try, DO your best and you should be fine in the right path.

Stream:

Junnnii

2nd Lieutenant
DHomeboy- U didn't..

DeadWithImpact- I'm not back yet Im looking for Duke as best as I can

Stream:

xZack487

The Senior Elite
i agree with raid if it wasent for second chances i wouldent be in DM lol

Stream:

DM Undead_CORPSE69

The Senior Elite
em i needed here..........

ight so u feel regret about leaving an you wanna come back

heres whats up ill tell you tmorrow right now i got back from work and im tired and im bout to go online to play ill ask te guys what they think because i like to hear their opinion after that if the say give u another try then i wud PROBABLY let u in but u wont be as high as u were before remember u lost alot of respect from me, if IN THE PROCESS of getting back in you make it you will be a recruit thn you wll do what everyone else does and play

sooo yea but thatsif the guys also want u back as well, all though its all my decision i still include the guys in it as u know already soo yea we will see what happens.........ill be online.........