Red Dead GB's

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
Console: Headset:
For RDR game battles I would need to know we are doing it more than 30 minutes before it happens as today i was not able to participate. I was entertaining some guests that came over which is why i was playing offline. For next time it would be great to inform all clan members when we are going to GB more than 30 minutes in advanced. Thanks :)

Stream:

DM DeadlyCobraX

Diesel Technician
whats up tman. is the game good? im gonna get a ps3 by july, im savin up some money for it

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
yea Tman we got fucked over yest as for GBs for our first GB they had 1 more player than us and the Next two GBs we didn't even get too do due to reasons that I was fuckin pissed about so the two teams practically got 2 free wins.. Take this in 2nd game we were there for the time and place they dumbass ssaid we were late and how they got shit on video when i added him and invited him like 20 times but i aint got time to argue Second GB Chris and Bud could not even join the game so they had too be doing some shit and that pissed me the fuck off so we had too do a 2vs4 me and Raven cause they saying how we would have to forfeit the match so overall we got fucked over right now with our record straight up, Im trying to see if i will be able to make us a new team but as for now we anit gonna GB for a couple days I need to noe for sure that we are ready especially That I am ready because I got the game on Saturday and we did our GBs on sunday thats just stupid, SO we got a match today we ARE NOT doing it okay, so we going to practice this whole week at least get sick at it than were start ripping the ladders

Stream:

GaZa

Founder
and tman make this threads in the secure clan forums next time plz and thank you

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
yea Tman we got fucked over yest as for GBs for our first GB they had 1 more player than us and the Next two GBs we didn't even get too do due to reasons that I was fuckin pissed about so the two teams practically got 2 free wins.. Take this in 2nd game we were there for the time and place they dumbass ssaid we were late and how they got shit on video when i added him and invited him like 20 times but i aint got time to argue Second GB Chris and Bud could not even join the game so they had too be doing some shit and that pissed me the fuck off so we had too do a 2vs4 me and Raven cause they saying how we would have to forfeit the match so overall we got fucked over right now with our record straight up, Im trying to see if i will be able to make us a new team but as for now we anit gonna GB for a couple days I need to noe for sure that we are ready especially That I am ready because I got the game on Saturday and we did our GBs on sunday thats just stupid, SO we got a match today we ARE NOT doing it okay, so we going to practice this whole week at least get sick at it than were start ripping the ladders
thats whats up man shoulda done that in the first place lol. I got final projects for school so may be on late almost everyday this week. But that's just me...

Stream:

DM Poisoned

@TheLifeLike
Founding Member
good luck guys with your GB's
but for christ's sake,don't remake the team each time you lose
tman should be an officer lol

Stream:

DM tman692

Sergeant Major
wtf?! no way you played all day to the next day and than back to the same spot where started playing yesterday.

Stream:

IceChrisCream

Captain
lol, yo if you want something fun to do you should do the hunting challenges in your journal online cus one is were u have to kill a legendary jaguar but u have to kill a swarm of cougers first, me n night raven were doing it n it was crazy!